2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Drake may have just exited the current Thursday picture and entered the race for 6th
    Not quite. Both Loyola and Drake have two heavily-likely losses (Loyola @ IlSt, vs UNI; Drake @ ISUb, @ UE) and two relatively-winnable games remaining (Loyola @ Bradley, vs MoSt; Drake vs MoSt, @ SIU). Seems like Loyola @ Drake will probably decide that illustrious spot.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• What has happened to VCU? Dropped 3 out of 4 after losing to LaSalle tonight at home.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
        What has happened to VCU? Dropped 3 out of 4 after losing to LaSalle tonight at home.
        Lost Briante Weber for the year. Just not the same team without him.

Comment

• For those of you playing Muller Technical Foul Bingo, fill in Feb. 11th on your scorecards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            For those of you playing Muller Technical Foul Bingo, fill in Feb. 11th on your scorecards.
            Really? What an assclown.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              Not quite. Both Loyola and Drake have two heavily-likely losses (Loyola @ IlSt, vs UNI; Drake @ ISUb, @ UE) and two relatively-winnable games remaining (Loyola @ Bradley, vs MoSt; Drake vs MoSt, @ SIU). Seems like Loyola @ Drake will probably decide that illustrious spot.
              I think Drake has turned the corner permanently. I have always expected that Gonzaga coach to bring Drake back because of his pedigree. They had a rough time the last year or so, but now that they are winning a few games, I think it might actually mean something. Maybe they will still find their way to Thursday this year, but I think it will be the last time under his rule.

Comment

• Four things I can't stand all on one game: KU, Higgins, Doug Gottlieb and Valentines Day.

let's go Baylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                  Rock Chalk biotches! Ya getting raced on your own floor!
                  Its Baylor.

Its Big 12.

Its early.

=KU win.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• KU is now the gimmicky three point team they always ***** about during the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
                      KU is now the gimmicky three point team they always ***** about during the tournament.
                      KU is not even in the top 100 of D1 teams for 3-pointers made per game.

They are outside the top 200 in 3-pointers attempted per game.

What are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        KU is not even in the top 100 of D1 teams for 3-pointers made per game.

What are you talking about?
                        Stop being an ass clown. anyone who has watched KU this year knows they live and die by the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                          Oh hell I know, but it is still fun to trash talk them.
                          Oh absolutely.

Cmon Baylor. Prove me wrong!
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Hope your guys weekend goes better than mine...Cleveland State, Ohio State and Xavier all lost
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                              Stop being an ass clown. anyone who has watched KU this year knows they live and die by the 3.
                              Last 3 KU losses - 42% from 3
                              Season average - 41% from 3

KU won @ Michigan State despite shooting 3/14 from 3.
                              KI won @ Baylor despite shooting 5/17 from 3.
                              KU won @ Texas despite shooting 6/18 from 3.
                              KU beat Baylor today despite shooting 6/18 from 3.

Facts are facts.
                              Last edited by Jamar Howard 4 President; February 14, 2015, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
                                KU is now the gimmicky three point team they always ***** about during the tournament.
                                Isn't that ironic?

I predict they'll be the first 2 seed to crash this year... AGAIN.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X