2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who in the hell wants 3rd in the Valley? Evansville? lol

The Redturd-Brave game is one of the most unwatchable things on tv right now.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• UNI pounded Loyola in Chicago.

UNI continues to play really good basketball. I doubted that they were a legit top 15 team, but I'm becoming a believer. Maybe even top 10 worthy!

Hard to believe we could see 2 protected seeds in the MVC in the same year. I could easily see UNI/WSU grabbing a 3 and 4 seed

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        UNI pounded Loyola in Chicago.

UNI continues to play really good basketball. I doubted that they were a legit top 15 team, but I'm becoming a believer. Maybe even top 10 worthy!

Hard to believe we could see 2 protected seeds in the MVC in the same year. I could easily see UNI/WSU grabbing a 3 and 4 seed
        I am guessing that would be UNI as 3 and WSU as a 4 if we split the return match and a finale in STL.

Where would you peg both teams if the Shocks were to sweep? UNI sweeps? Assuming wins for both in all other remaining games.

I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

• K-State loses by 14 at TCU. Foster gets 5 off the bench, Hurt 1. Two starters don't score.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            ISUb loses at Missouri State. What a terrible L for the trees.
            Yet they will still be either 3 or 4 in St. Louis

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              K-State loses by 14 at TCU. Foster gets 5 off the bench, Hurt 1. Two starters don't score.
              Paging Seth Davis. Better move OU up your poll some more. And yes, I meant it that way too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                I was just watching and thinking the same thing. Painful to watch!!

Comment

• OU has 4 losses outside the Top 100. For as much as they do good, they do just about as bad. A couple more losses and they'll reach double-digits on the year. How could anyone think a team is Top 10 worthy with near double-digit loss totals?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

"Big Women:Big Love" is on

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      I am guessing that would be UNI as 3 and WSU as a 4 if we split the return match and a finale in STL.

Where would you peg both teams if the Shocks were to sweep? UNI sweeps? Assuming wins for both in all other remaining games.

I'll hang up and listen.

Assuming no losses for WSU or UNI outside of their 2 remaining matchups with each other...

UNI wins both: UNI 2, WSU 5
                      Split: UNI 3, WSU 4
                      WSU wins both : UNI 5, WSU 2

I'll admit that this is a slight adjustment for WSU as several weeks ago I predicted WSU would get a 3 seed if they finished with 4 losses. I never expected a 4 loss WSU team could actually be 2nd in line among MVC teams. UNI has really surprised me.

Comment

• Epic choke by UNC underway at Cameron. Tied w/21 seconds left, Tarheel ball. Duke has made up like 11 points in the last 2 minutes.

Comment

• Free basketball in Durham, OT.

Comment

• This is a really fun game to watch because of the pace, but it's sort of been a keystone cops display of IQ by both teams.

Duke 90, UNC 89

1:42 left in OT

Comment

• Surprised to see NC hang this tough. Don't expect that anymore. I consider them soft.

Comment

• NC lost it when they called timeout to let duke set up a defense at half court and foul.
                                Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                                Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X