2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must shoutout Northern Iowa though. Nice win for them
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Unique camera angle replay of the UK vs. KU game for anyone interested:

Last edited by SHOCKvalue; November 19, 2014, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• BG Falcons up early on Wright State 9-5 New Head coach Chris Jans got em out to a good start,,,fyi
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Bowling Green down 27-28 at half.

Comment

• All times CST.

Evansville @ Miami (OH), 6 PM
              Bradley vs. Robert Morris, 7 PM
              Missouri State vs. Avila College, 7 PM
              Tulsa vs. Abilene Christian, 7 PM
              New Mexico State vs. Northern Colorado, 8 PM on ESPN Full Court/ESPN3

Comment

• Falcons up 53-48 with 7 minutes left

Comment

• BGSU pulling away. Nice win for Jans.

Comment

• Boomer

Comment

• Evansville up 20-16 over Miami OH with ~4 min to go in the half. Mockevicious with 8 points and 7 rebounds.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Can someone post a link to that animated poll thingamajig that shows the teams moving up and down over time? That's gonna be fun to watch this year.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 26-20 UE at half. Mock with 12 and 7, 6/6 from the field. He is going to be a serious load this year if they continue to use him.

Balentine is 1/6. The rest of the team is 12/18.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                            Holy mother of God. Raftery is doing the Creighton game. I am going to need a new mute button.
                            He should love Buddy Heild since he's going to hang about 30 on CU.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Creighton still playing suburban HORSE but no one can shoot.

Comment

• Why root for OU. They are no different than KU or KSU in that the won't play us. Refuse to root for the BJs or the Sooners.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X