No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Mighty Spartans. Man I'd enjoy cheering for an in-state rival -- if we only had one.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Loyola hangs on for their first actually impressive win since joining the league. Kent State isn't Duke, but they are a top 100 team and any road win against that level of team is always praiseworthy.
      Great job by Loyola. They deserve some praise when they handle business.

Might actually be the best non-WSU/UNI win of the noncon for the Valley.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• #7 Texas down to Uconn 46-51 with 4:48 to go.

Comment

• A Texas loss would be great. Villanova probably jumps us tomorrow, but we might move up to #8 if the Longhorns join UNC in the loss column. The Tarheels probably won't fall as far as they should though given their overrated bounceback wins against decidedly meh-but-currently-ranked Florida and UCLA teams.

Comment

• Texas wins on a 3 with 2 seconds to go. 55-54

Comment

• Poor defensive execution by UConn.

Comment

• I think Texas has a good chance of beating Kentucky next game due to their size.

Comment

• Providence leading Kentucky by 4. A buddy of mine called and wondered if Providence was asking Kentucky--"you say you pounded K-who?."
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• If Michigan State can get just a little colder shooting their wide open shots, they might make a good source for a superconductor.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      A Texas loss would be great. Villanova probably jumps us tomorrow, but we might move up to #8 if the Longhorns join UNC in the loss column. The Tarheels probably won't fall as far as they should though given their overrated bounceback wins against decidedly meh-but-currently-ranked Florida and UCLA teams.
                      I wouldn't be terribly shocked to see Kansas jump us back with a win over Michigan State.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Kentucky leads Providence 26-22 at the half in a home game.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• True litmus test this week with a true west road game followed by a trap game at "home" before Seton Hall...

Comment

• UNI leading Richmond 15-10 with a little over 6 mins left in first half. Game is on espn3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              And that has resulted in a 3-3 record, with wins over Avila College, Alaska-Anchorage, and Eastern Illinois.

Where's Casey when you need him?
                              Avila is NAIA. The bears came from behind (late) against Alaska (D2) and Eastern Ill.

Marcus Marshall is a terrific shooter but doesn't seem to have any confidence in his team mates. There are rumblings that he may be packing his bags if things don't turn around soon.

The bears are really soft right now. They have not played good defense since Lusk became coach.

Comment

• UNI up 30-15 at the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X