No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A zone using players that are athletic and go 6'10", 6'9" 6'6", 6'5" and 6'3" is indeed troublesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
      You're just now discovering that JH4P is no fun?
      Rip VanShockTalk.

By the way, shox1989, as you think about Temple and the AAC don't forget that the Owls and Chickenhawks will be meeting soon in Philly. Sounds like one of those wonderful "quality losses" is coming for one of them.
      Just cuz I'm an white hair ol fart doesn't mean I don't see what goes on here. There's a lot people with pokin' sticks on this board. Actually, I do think he's is kinda fun, just as I think Fev is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
        That fanbase loses touch with reality as each day passes. LOTS of jealousy going on there. Resembles a little brother who is pissed that his older brother got into Harvard and is doing well, while he barely made it into community college.
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Everything CST.

Seton Hall @ South Florida, 6 PM on CBS Sports
          Bradley vs. Eureka, 7 PM
          Evansville vs. Ohio, 8 PM
          DePaul @ Oregon State, 9 PM on PAC 12 Network

Comment

• Next two road games (@ USF, @ Georgia) are pretty huge for Seton Hall. Win both of those and we'll know they're a legit tournament-level team heading into conference play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Next two road games (@ USF, @ Georgia) are pretty huge for Seton Hall. Win both of those and we'll know they're a legit tournament-level team heading into conference play.
              I completely forgot about Seton Hall when listing teams that passed my "tourney teams" eye test.

Comment

• Seton Hall seems to be handling USF on the road. It's 41-28 with 2:00 in the first half. They might turn out to be a really nice win for us.

Comment

• Also, FYI there is a reasonable possibility that all MVC teams other than Drake could be at least .500 or better at the end of non-con. Although, I think a handful of wins in there may be against non-d1 competition. Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                    I love this one...Yeah my problem with it is the students basically say "screw you, jerk. I'll sit at home and watch Duke/UNC play."

Spoken like a true Redturd. I'm sure they would rather watch high school hoops than their own losing team. We will get this fixed and always rock the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      Also, FYI there is a reasonable possibility that all MVC teams other than Drake could be at least .500 or better at the end of non-con. Although, I think a handful of wins in there may be against non-d1 competition. Just sayin'
                      UNI is the only Valley team not playing a Non-D1 opponent on their regular season schedule.

WSU, EV, SIU, and INS all have 1 win over Non-D1 opponents. BU is playing Eureka right now and is up big at the half. ILS and DU each have 1 Non-D1 yet to be played.

LUC and MSU both have 2 wins over Non-D1 opponents.

Right now the Valley is 50-38 excluding Non-D1 opponents. Six Valley teams have winning records and 4 have losing records vs D-1 opponents. Of the 4 Valley teams with losing records only Missouri State has a chance to reach 0.500 in the non-con (again excluding Non-D1 opponents).

Source: http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20...issouri Valley
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 18, 2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Seton Hall cruising, up 85-61 at the under 4. Nice road win for the Pirates.

Comment

• Seton Hall looking better and better. They could really be a handful at the end of the year.

Comment

• The return game next year at Seton Hall might just be quite a ball game. I watched parts of their game tonight and Whitehead was virtually nonexistent in the first half and Hall was still up double digits.
                            -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
                              The return game next year at Seton Hall might just be quite a ball game. I watched parts of their game tonight and Whitehead was virtually nonexistent in the first half and Hall was still up double digits.
                              Against us, Whitehead was great in the first half and they were still down by double digits.

Comment

• Oddly enough, after falling to Drake, Jackson State (1-9) went out and beat Ole Southern Mississippi State (5-3) bad by 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X