Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    by fred you mean Evan
    I get those guys confused. The look so much alike.

Comment

• fred.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
        I get those guys confused. The look so much alike.
        Fred was probably there, but Evan was the one that pushed him out and talked to him
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Will be posting my observations later today from my trip to Springfield in detail but have never been prouder of this team. And Chemhawk can rot in hell.

Comment

Fred was probably there, but Evan was the one that pushed him out and talked to him
            Is there a stat category for securing the win by putting your ugly, sweaty chest into the guy who might be about to accidentally blow the game with misplaced passion?

Evan probably does a handful of things every game that are unseen but really help the cause.

Comment

by fred you mean Evan
              That was huge...reminded me of the Tennessee game. Thought we were going to get a "T" there.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                What a gutty win for the shockers. It didn't look good but I knew they would never quit and would get back into the game. That is just how Marshall's teams operate. This team is so steady, smart, and talented. They make the big plays on both ends of the court necessary to pull off the improbable victory.

Missouri State deserves a ton of credit. Not only did they hit shots but they defended their butts off. Like coach said, the shockers just made one more play. That one play gave us the W and the W is all this team cares about.
                This victory will pay huge dividends in March...
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  I almost seized up when Lufile made the block and started running some CJSmak....I could see the technical foul coming automatically....Anybody know what he said?
                  No, but I saw his teammates get to hom real quick and close it down. Experience...
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    No, it's been like that for years. Sliding is NOT traveling. Yes, it used to be but it's not now. It drives the rest of us crazy that you boo like heck when it happens. :)
                    This just makes me wonder what other things I've missed! I know we landed on the moon and we have a space station ...

Also I'm glad you can hear me booing with me up in the hinterland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                      This just makes me wonder what other things I've missed! I know we landed on the moon and we have a space station ...

do you bang on the wall too?
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I know this is a non-issue because the Shockers had the possession arrow, but I believe that Gulley's foot is out of bounds when he tied up Baker. I'm pretty sure that the ref called jump ball, but I think that the correct call should have been out of bounds. Had we not had the possession arrow this could have been huge.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          I know this is a non-issue because the Shockers had the possession arrow, but I believe that Gulley's foot is out of bounds when he tied up Baker. I'm pretty sure that the ref called jump ball, but I think that the correct call should have been out of bounds. Had we not had the possession arrow this could have been huge.
                          Is this reviewable or are they only able to decide possession after if has already been ruled out of bounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post

Skylab is all the rage!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1141[/ATTACH]

Last edited by wu_shizzle; January 12, 2014, 03:35 PM.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• I think it's funny and a little embarrassing that the WSU-MSU game thread over there on the Bear board is titled "Shockers lose first game of the season".

Oops.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X