#6 WSU @ Missouri State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I think it's funny and a little embarrassing that the WSU-MSU game thread over there on the Bear board is titled "Shockers lose first game of the season".

Oops.
    Missouri is the Show Me state..

Lessen forgotten.

We SHOWED them..

Lesson learned.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Was anybody else up until 2:00 AM after the game? I closed the lid on the laptop after the first half and listened to the radio call for the 2nd half and OT. I knew if I went back to watch that the jinx was on. After the last seconds ticked away, I poured 2 fingers of Pappy Van Winkle and went to cruise the web for Mo St meltdowns and Shocker praise. Next thing I knew, it was morning and I was still shaking. Played golf today and nobody on the course (non-Shocks all) knew what had happened. It was fun to tell everybody there how it went down. Couldn't be prouder of this team.
      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
        I poured 2 fingers of Pappy Van Winkle
        I'll take the rest of your supply off your hands, if you'd be so generous. Never had the opportunity to try Pappy (or even seen it in person).

Comment

• Sorry, No. I waited 4 years to get to the top of a list this year. I only open it for special occasions like Shocker OT victories. I have to be sure there is some left for March.

I got to try the 23 yr in Vegas last summer. It is worth the asking price. Mine is the 12 yr but I'm not complaining.
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Van Winkle is by far the best Bourbon there is. My best friend gets a bottle every time he is in DC. SO SMOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I am still exhausted, and all I did was watch the game on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                do you bang on the wall too?
                Only when I'm happy or angry. So yes.

Comment

Was anybody else up until 2:00 AM after the game? I closed the lid on the laptop after the first half and listened to the radio call for the 2nd half and OT. I knew if I went back to watch that the jinx was on. After the last seconds ticked away, I poured 2 fingers of Pappy Van Winkle and went to cruise the web for Mo St meltdowns and Shocker praise. Next thing I knew, it was morning and I was still shaking. Played golf today and nobody on the course (non-Shocks all) knew what had happened. It was fun to tell everybody there how it went down. Couldn't be prouder of this team.
                  I was the same way.

Comment

• nm
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                      I was the same way.
                      +1, except I woke up early jazzed up as well. I have finally hit my wall..

Comment

Sorry, No. I waited 4 years to get to the top of a list this year. I only open it for special occasions like Shocker OT victories. I have to be sure there is some left for March.

I got to try the 23 yr in Vegas last summer. It is worth the asking price. Mine is the 12 yr but I'm not complaining.
                        I'm jealous. Hope to try it sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                          I'll take the rest of your supply off your hands, if you'd be so generous. Never had the opportunity to try Pappy (or even seen it in person).
                          Bring in every new year with a "smooth" sip or two of Pappy's with a Makers Mark laced cigar. Happy New Year. It's always a great time to be a Shocker fan.

Comment

• If you can't hear the bias in Lutz's voice on the radio this morning, you ain't listenin...........

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              If you can't hear the bias in Lutz's voice on the radio this morning, you ain't listenin...........
                              Are you back on that again? Give it a rest. You have stated your opinion -- some agree with you, some don't but please don't keep bringing it up time and time again. It is not going o change what Lutz does (or how he sounds) or what he says. We KNOW you don't like him but this just makes you sound paranoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                If you can't hear the bias in Lutz's voice on the radio this morning, you ain't listenin...........
                                Are you being sarcastic?
                                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X