No announcement yet.

#6 WSU @ Missouri State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know if I ever saw this video posted. It's fun to relive this moment.

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by big55fred View Post
      Class act. And Shocker fans wonder why the rest of the league can't stand them. .
      Seriously, dude. What do you expect, coming on here with your low-rent, "but for this one call Missouri State would be the greatest team of all time" bullshit?

That's seriously some loser talk. I know. I've seen it on this board over the years. One call doesn't grant or cede you the game. It just doesn't.

Someone could have no idea of the outcome of the WSU vs. MSU game yet know MSU lost because you talk like a loser. And that's why WSU simply just wins games. Because they are winners. But you talk about "class act" and "wonder why the rest of the league can't stand [WSU fans]." It's not because of things we say. It's because we are winners, they are losers, and we beat their asses. Plain and simple.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        I'm calling bullshit on an apology from the league for a blown call.
        Not me. It's totally believable and would have been along the lines of "This is the league office and we wanted to call and apologize that you got run over like a Mack truck in the second half. Those bastards will be leaving us soon, and we just want to make sure you are PLEASE, PLEASE, PURDY PLEASE ALL-IN on staying with Loyola-Chicago, Evansville, Drake, etc. We can count on you, right SWOM -- urr -- Missouri State?"
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by big55fred View Post
          Class act. And Shocker fans wonder why the rest of the league can't stand them. .
          It wouldn't happen to be that WSU is successful in everything it does and the rest of the MVC practices suctitude would it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            It wouldn't happen to be that WSU is successful in everything it does and the rest of the MVC practices suctitude would it?
            That would pretty much explain some of the hard feelings.

Comment

• Sorry to bump such and old thread, but I thought of this scene earlier and it's how I pictured the halftime locker room was like.

The Assman

Comment

• This game was a really neat moment. Fun reading through the pages during the comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  I just got back from the future!!! Don't worry we win this game!
                  Well played.
                  The Assman

Comment

Working...
                  X