#6 WSU @ Missouri State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    If you can't hear the bias in Lutz's voice on the radio this morning, you ain't listenin...........
    It's a testament to my love of the shockers that I listen to the 9 am radio show on KFH. I only listen days after WSU plays or Tuesdays when Brent is on. I'm sorry, I know other people like them but I don't care for either of the hosts. I especially can't stand the guy with the nasally voice who starts every sentence with, "Well, blah blah blah condescending or dismissive comment." I'm not sure he puts in one minute of preparation prior to the show.

There are three sports talk radio shows that I enjoy listening to. Jay Mohr, The Press Box w/ Blake and Paul, and Shane Dennis.

Edited for grammar.

Comment

• Pin, I'm not a big fan of Lutz, either -- not on the air, and not in print, particularly. The way I deal with it is to avoid listening to him -- and it works pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
        Are you being sarcastic?
        no, not at all..............he did get better (sounded more neutral) a little later in the show. I presume it's because he dislikes Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
          Are you back on that again? Give it a rest. You have stated your opinion -- some agree with you, some don't but please don't keep bringing it up time and time again. It is not going o change what Lutz does (or how he sounds) or what he says. We KNOW you don't like him but this just makes you sound paranoid.
          lighten up Jeffrey

Comment

lighten up Jeffrey
            I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Comment

If you can't hear the bias in Lutz's voice on the radio this morning, you ain't listenin...........
              he wanted to move on to ku-k state in the worst way. lol

Comment

lighten up Jeffrey
                Well at least you got the spelling of my name right.

Comment

• highlights from MSU:

Comment

• I hate to break it to Ruder but ill be totally surprised if next time we don't win by 20+. He's looking forward to next time but they had their chance and blew it. Go Shox.

Comment

• I saw this on Facebook and thought some might find this humorous.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• MSU Bear fan's comments after the game with the Shockers, "Yeah, yeah, yeah they beat us. But they are in no way a top 6 team in the nation".

Well they are right we are not a top 6 team in the nation. WE ARE A TOP 5!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          MSU Bear fan's comments after the game with the Shockers, "Yeah, yeah, yeah they beat us. But they are in no way a top 6 team in the nation".
                          That just makes their effort less worthy, doesn't it? They should be saying that they had that performance against a top team in the nation.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            That just makes their effort less worthy, doesn't it? They should be saying that they had that performance against a top team in the nation.
                            Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Yep. The ole "Underrated" chant. Never understood it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                Yep. The ole "Underrated" chant. Never understood it.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X