No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

Kirstie Alley calls Gottlieb a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
      I have seen a couple articles regarding the Shocks written by this guy/site. Unfortunately, they are too painful to read. I understand that the gibberish is his shtick, but why on Earth would anyone choose that to be their shtick?
      Here are some other examples:

And it looks like he has been doing it this way for years, http://www.sportsnewsjunkie.com/2012...medium=twitter

Comment

• Paul's Blog Video with 2 PJStar Writers

Kirk and Dave VERY complimentary of WSU.

Comment

• Fox Sports News ranks Shockers #1 in their Power Rankings

Comment

• Wiggins brothers article.

Watch FOX Sports and view live scores, odds, team news, player news, streams, videos, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, NHL, college sports & more!

Comment

• MK's dunk calls were the play of the day at the end of hour 1 and the stat of the day was WSU related.

Comment

• First topic on Around the Horn

Comment

• Pablo Torre-brings up the non-conf SOS as being really good and how no one will schedule home and home
                  Kevin Blackistone-Underappreciated team and coach, says shame on South Carolina for not hiring him from Winthrop
                  Bomani Jones-Underappreciated, people don't remember final 4, says there are worse conferences and people can't even go undefeated in them
                  Woody Paige-Appreciated just right nationally, great length, can shoot 3s, SI cover

And all of them said they're #1 seeds and in the discussion with Florida for overall #1

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                    Pablo Torre-brings up the non-conf SOS as being really good and how no one will schedule home and home
                    Kevin Blackistone-Underappreciated team and coach, says shame on South Carolina for not hiring him from Winthrop
                    Bomani Jones-Underappreciated, people don't remember final 4, says there are worse conferences and people can't even go undefeated in them
                    Woody Paige-Appreciated just right nationally, great length, can shoot 3s, SI cover

And all of them said they're #1 seeds and in the discussion with Florida for overall #1
                    This is the impression I'm getting more and more. Unless you're talking to one of the DG's (dumbass Gottlieb and dumbass *******) or a BCS fan, WSU is way closer to the overall #1 seed than not a #1 seed. Obviously a WSU loss would change all that, but so would losses by our peers (Cuse, FLA, Zona, Duke, KU).

Comment

• Here's another way to look at it from one team's perspective.....Duke is 4-4 in true road games. Their best win is Pittsburgh. The other 3 are not as good as Indiana State, nor is one of the losses and maybe 2. Duke needed 8 tries to get what WSU did at St. Louis....and they are still trying.

Comment

• PTI: Wilbon compares WSU to UNLV teams and DePaul as non power conference teams who didn't get respect based on schedule
                        Kornheiser says they need another final four this year to back up the undefeated run

Both say obvious #1 seed and that people who disagree are clueless

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                          I've been looking and I don't think it's going to be put up anywhere. They did a piece that was a couple of minutes and a spoof of the 30 for 30 films to go along with our 30th win, I believe it was the SC anchor Lindsay Czarniak who did the voiceover in the way the guy who does the 30 for 30 films does it, she said something along the lines of "What if I told you a college basketball team was about to go 30 and 0 for the first time in the regular season ever, and what if I told you they just came off of a final 4 appearance."etc. They then showed some stylized highlights and such and made a ticket, again both in a way to look like they do the 30 for 30s, that said something like Wichita State 30 for 30. They lead off the show with it and it was pretty cool.
                          Very cool that they took the time to do that!

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ege-basketball A poll on the page 24% thinl we will win it all
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                              Fox Sports News ranks Shockers #1 in their Power Rankings

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebask...s/2013-2014/15
                              Comments full of Fla whiners
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                Comments full of Fla whiners
                                http://grantland.com/features/tituss-top-12-ncaa-power-rankings-4/

Edit: sorry my link sux, never posted one from my phone before. Technology befuddles me.

He's been a bit down on the shox in the past, but he has us two and likes the team, says we probably have more NBA guys than Florida which I like. Because I inferred that to mean that we have more talent than the #1 team in the country. Which is something I have never heard in my life .

Comment

Working...
                                X