Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent story! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• PaulSuellentrop ยท 1m WSU might be on another SI cover. Shoot was Tuesday morning. Marshall wanted the players to draw straws. Early said to let Cotton do it because he gets less hype than the others.

"That's pretty cool," Marshall said. "It says a lot about the type kids we've got."

These guys. Seriously. My goodness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        PaulSuellentrop ยท 1m WSU might be on another SI cover. Shoot was Tuesday morning. Marshall wanted the players to draw straws. Early said to let Cotton do it because he gets less hype than the others.

"That's pretty cool," Marshall said. "It says a lot about the type kids we've got."

This team seriously couldn't be any easier to root for.

Comment

PaulSuellentrop ยท 1m WSU might be on another SI cover. Shoot was Tuesday morning. Marshall wanted the players to draw straws. Early said to let Cotton do it because he gets less hype than the others.

Tekele Cotton. The fabric that holds it all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Seriously? You are talking about the national-level tool that is mentioned in about 1 out of 15 posts on SN over the past few weeks? That guy called our local show because he couldn't find his penis yet again?

What a small, small man.
            Serious as a heart attack. He said that his manager told him that they wanted to do another interview. Bruce and Bob were both thoroughly confused. It was priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
              Serious as a heart attack. He said that his manager told him that they wanted to do another interview. Bruce and Bob were both thoroughly confused. It was priceless.
              Yeah I was in the car when it happened. B&B handled it like men. It was very very strange. I'm wondering if he misunderstood and he was supposed to call re: his show getting **** canned in Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Wow. Jason King deserves an award for that article. And while Fred is the star, Joe Danforth is the hero.

That really deserves it's own thread. I met Fred and his family nearly 2 years ago. I knew then he was a unique individual. I wasn't smart enough to know what an incredible young man he already was, and continues to develop into.

Makes you want to run through walls to support this program.

Comment

I know I'm selfish and want the shox to pull off a miracle this year. But now I want it more for Fred than anything else.
                  I want for all the guys on this team.

Comment

• I was lucky enough to attend the cover shoot. This is what the cover will most likely look like. http://sigroup.files.wordpress.com/2..._ind_promo.jpg
                    Unfortunately I was told the wrong time and arrived late, so I'll probably be up too high to see. It was still a great experience none the less!

Comment

• Eight teams you shouldn't trust ... yet

Grrr....
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        Bulletin board material. Just keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                          Bulletin board material. Just keep telling yourself that.
                          Exactly what we need now. Tough love. Fred can relate. Our team eats this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner. More Please!!
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• So much greatness within all the players on this very, very special team. And national media, go right ahead and keep doubting... WSU is going to make another deep run. This team is for real and you're going to wonder why you ever questioned them.

Comment

• Fred VanVleet Deserving Winner of MVC Player of the Year Honor
                              The Assman

Comment

• Who the hell is Doug Miller? Is that Paul's middle name?

Comment

Working...
                                X