No announcement yet.

Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4 is great! And love that we can still have a chip on our shoulder because in no way should Florida have jumped us! What a joke
    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
      Florida jumped us by ONE point. 1436 vs. 1435
      #5 SDSU with 1337 votes

http://www.courier-journal.com/viewa...asketball-poll
      So who's the douche we can attack on twitter for costing us #3? Doug Haller?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        We may continue to win and still get bumped.
        Perhaps. Generally in the Top 3-4 spots it gets very difficult to jump someone unless they lose. We are there now. We did ourselves a favor by getting ranked as highly as we did as early as we did.

Nice that we are only 1 point below 3rd, but 98 ahead of 5th.

Comment

• Florida jumped the Shockers by one point..... Bleh.

Comment

• ONE point!

[banghead]

Comment

• Here's the deal, We need a one seed.

I don't want to be SDSU's or KU's 2 seed.

Can't think of two worse match-ups in the country.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
                #4 is great! And love that we can still have a chip on our shoulder because in no way should Florida have jumped us! What a joke
                It was just too close last week and a lot of people saw this coming down the pike. Heaven forbid Tennessee or Alabama put up a fight to help us out, not for our benefit, but for their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  Let the team do the talking.. Winning is what matters at this point... :-)
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• The more the knife is twisted in us by the writers and media (which our psychologically astute leader loves to point out), the more drive and determination it gives our players. This comes in handy when we are everybody's Super Bowl, World Series, and Wrestlemania. It will also come in handy about the third week of March.

That's why I say cheers to all who jump us and double cheers to those who can't move us up after two hours of self debate.

Despite the fact that it is 7 degrees out and my Johnson is three letters short because of it, I find today to be splendid.

Comment

My sarcasm meter is ringing loudly on that one, but be careful, we have some poster who will take you literally.

Comment

• Imagine if we didn't have both:

A) People who refuse to put us near the Top 5

and

B) People who now "can't see a way to put them any higher"

We probably would be #3, by a comfortable margin.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          Here's the deal, We need a one seed.

I don't want to be SDSU's or KU's 2 seed.

Can't think of two worse match-ups in the country.
                          But then won't they just be our 2 seed? SDSU always flames out early anyways and I don't think I have to mention KU.

Comment

But then won't they just be our 2 seed? SDSU always flames out early anyways and I don't think I have to mention KU.
                            Not if they are also 1 seeds.

I shouldn't have used the word "need". We don't "need" any seed, but it'd be nice to be a 1 seed.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• OMG, we are ranked 3rd and 4th in the country. What a great time to be a Shocker. I thing we should be starting a I'm Happer Than A...thread.

I'm happier than @WstateU: 's kid in a candy store.

Ok, almost as happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                "For Wichita State, the time has come at last. The Shockers have made it to the top-seed line of Bracketology. And all it took was Michigan State, Villanova and Wisconsin losing last week."

Insider atticle

@ESPNLunardi: Wichita!! http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-coll...ege-basketball

Edit: I know this postef in Brackets thread, but worth it..
                                Saw Lunardi's bracket on SportsCenterU yesterday morning...loved the graphic:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X