X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    He has SDSU at #3??!!

Wow..

This guy can't decide whether he loves or hates WSU.
    Only lost to #1, won at Kansas and play in a better league.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      I must be hard of sight, but it appears to me that WSU has the best record in the nation.
      The Assman

Comment

I must be hard of sight, but it appears to me that WSU has the best record in the nation.
        You're right but you can't say he is using faulty logic. SDSU is deserving of that ranking, as is WSU.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
          http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...rankings/top25 Not that I ever pay any attention to CBS and in particular Gary Parish but his poll is out and he has us at 8. Even after Nova lost by by close to 30 to an ex valley team he still has them rated 6. Even if you discount that one game they needed OT to beat an 11-9 Marquette team. With all the adverse press I am sure the bulletin board in the locker room remains pretty full.
          This polls come out daily. He has been slighting us for months, as has been discussed in depth on here many, many times.

Comment

He has SDSU at #3??!!

Wow..

This guy can't decide whether he loves or hates WSU.
            Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

RealTimeRPI MassseyRatings WarrenNolan TeamRankings
            MWC 10 9 10 10
            MVC 11 11 11 11
            SDSU 19
            SOS-90
            SOS-69
            SOS-83
            SOS-85
            WSU 7
            SOS-62
            SOS-72
            SOS-77
            SOS-73

Not saying Parish is wrong, but I'm not sure there is much difference between the two leagues.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              You're right but you can't say he is using faulty logic. SDSU is deserving of that ranking, as is WSU.
              I'm not saying SDSU isn't good, but I don't see how he can have them at 3 AND have WSU at #8
              The Assman

Comment

I'm not saying SDSU isn't good, but I don't see how he can have them at 3 AND have WSU at #8
                Right on. But I believe this is the week we make our move to number one.

Comment

• Let it begin. WSU led Florida by 65 votes last week- one point per voter is what UF must make up to jump WSU for #3. It should be close.

Chris Dachille moves WSU to #3
                  this week (up from #4). Florida moves from #6 to #4 on his ballot with the Villanova loss.

Most folks will wait until after Arizona finishes play before posting their ballots, especially with it being tight (23-22 Arizona w/2:59 left in the half).

Comment

• True to his word, Seth Davis keeps the Shocks at #5. Florida advances from #4 to #3 on his ballot.

He also moved San Diego State down from #7 to #9. Not Seth's finest week.

Comment

• I was right Seth Davis has both Florida and KU jump us.

Comment

• Florida did not jump us on his ballot, he had them at #4 last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          True to his word, Seth Davis keeps the Shocks at #5. Florida advances from #4 to #3 on his ballot.

I think Seth Davis has spent too much time talking to
                          Doug Gottlieb.

Comment

True to his word, Seth Davis keeps the Shocks at #5. Florida advances from #4 to #3 on his ballot.

We just don't have the schedule to move the meter much until we face Indiana State and UNI on the road beginning a week from now. If we can get through those games at 25-0 then the talk of going undefeated may start to heat up considering what will be on our plate for the final 6 regular season games.

Comment

Florida did not jump us on his ballot, he had them at #4 last week.
                              But he did improve them one spot, which is what they need to average from each ballot to pass WSU (WSU stayed even on his ballot, FL improved one spot= one net point gain for FL).

Comment

• This SDSU wesbite plans to update with ballot results every half hour until 4 AM CST, just FYI.

Comment

Working...
                                X