• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Have you watched them play recently?
    KU is playing much better of late.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      All year.

Have you watched us?
      I'm not taking about all year, I'm talking about RECENTLY. They were exposed as a young team early in the year, but their talent level is pretty crazy, and the more they begin to understand how to play the game, rebound, and not turn it over, they will continue to become more and more difficult to beat.

Comment

• Conference breakdown of the top 25

Big 12 with 6 teams 1 top 10

Big 10 with 5 team 3 top 10

ACC with 3 teams 1 top 10
        AAC with 3 teams in

SEC with 2 teams 1 top 10
        A-10 with 2 teams in

Pac 12 with 1 team 1 top 10
        Big East with 1 team 1 top 10
        MVC with 1 team 1 top 10
        Mountain West with 1 team 1 top 10

Comment

• Hey, I think we are top 5 material as well, but if KU plays there very best game, that trumps are very best game. Luckily, they haven't done that yet, and maybe they never will, but you've been able to see more and more glimpses of it in their last handful of games.

Comment

• Let's not grovel on a Shocker board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              All year.

Have you watched us?
              +1. I'm not saying we're guaranteed to win any game against any opponent but the Shockers have no reason to fear any team in college basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                SLU moved up to 19. Top 20 road wins look nice.
                Agreed, hopefully the keep winning.

Comment

• I wish we picked up the same number of votes Villanova picked up for beating DePaul :/

Comment

• I hate how some teams get judged based off their best games and others based off their worst. For example, consider Kansas State. Here's a team that schedule ZERO non conference road games. Even Syracuse managed to schedule one. With the odds stacked in their favor they still managed to lose to Northern Colorado and Charlotte. All that gets forgotten because they beat Gonzaga in Wichita and Oklahoma State at home. That was also the first game Oklahoma State played after Cobbins got hurt. No one ever mentions that. Now Iowa State is going to get a nice resume boosting win this week because the AP voters put a bubble team in the top 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...test-top-25-6/
                      Shox stay put a 7 in NBC's poll. Wisconsin drops from 4 to 10. KU jumps from 9 to 4. Florida moves from 5 to 4.
                      I'm even more pissed that KU was able to just scrape by and now has jumped a team that beat them (SDSU).

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                        Have you watched them play recently?
                        How about their second half against Oklahoma State? They almost played MSU Bears to OSU's Shockers. They're good, and right now they're playing well. But they aren't scary, and even if they were, the guys who actually matter -- the WSU players -- wouldn't be scared at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          Not surprised. Last year Pitt, Gonzaga, and Ohio State were all supposed to be better and boatrace the Shocks. Nothing new.
                          Exactly. it would be great to have a #1 seed, but what we really want is the opportunity to repeat what we did last year against the BCS teams in the tourney.

We will have an opportunity to perform, and I expect us to perform at a high level, when given the chance. All gravy right now...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• The Big 12, outside of KU is a complete fraud.

How good is a conference where the same team wins it EVERY year? All the talk about how good the other teams are vanishes and all these great teams pee down their leg against KU.

Happens every year. KU is good. The rest are garbage. And I will stand by that until KU doesnt win the league.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Bleacher Report has us #4. Thank you Jason King...

More than two months remain in the 2013-14 college basketball season, but the Arizona Wildcats have already made history. For the seventh week in a row, Sean Miller’s squad will rank No...

The Shockers molly-whopped Indiana State 68-48 on Saturday, and the Sycamores are generally considered the second-best team in the Missouri Valley Conference.

So, yes, it’s very possible that Wichita State could finish the regular season without a loss.

Fred VanVleet is establishing himself as one of the top point guards in America. He’s averaging 12.9 points on the season but 17.7 points in his last three games.

Wichita State’s next two games (against Illinois State and Drake) are on the road.
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Looking at pollstalker, more than half of the voters have ranked us ahead of Nova. It's the few jackasses that still have us at 9th and 10th that are the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X