No announcement yet.

Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say we climb in the AP Poll tomorrow to #4 with 1,375 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Let the Nova jumping begin. Oh well.

Gives us more motivation to annihilate those posers on Wednesday.
      This plus cuck freighton!!
      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• I'm not a fan of "what would you take when the season began" The fact is WSU can be compared to the other two u beatens, especially the east coast favorites Syracuse. wSU is slighted. Enough of the mid-major syndrome. The coach & team dont buy it. So neither should the press or the fans.
        #5 will be a slight
        Phi Alpha

Comment

• Wichita State was a Top 4 team 9 months ago, have lost 0 games since then and still aren't considered a Top 4 team yet. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            Wichita State was a Top 4 team 9 months ago, have lost 0 games since then and still aren't considered a Top 4 team yet. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it.
            Syracuse and WSU for #1 and #2!
            The Assman

Comment

• @SethDavisHoops: 1. Ariz 2. Syr 3. Mich St 4. Fla 5. Wich St 6. Nova 7. SDSU 8. Kan 9. Ok St 10. Iowa 11. UK 12. UMass 13. Cinc 14. Mich 15. Wisc 16. Okl

Wisconsin falls,falls,falls..,,
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                @SethDavisHoops: 1. Ariz 2. Syr 3. Mich St 4. Fla 5. Wich St 6. Nova 7. SDSU 8. Kan 9. Ok St 10. Iowa 11. UK 12. UMass 13. Cinc 14. Mich 15. Wisc 16. Okl

Wisconsin falls,falls,falls..,,
                I guess it's good news he didn't have 'Nova jump us.
                The Assman

Comment

• Bozich moves us up from 6 to 5 this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    He also improved Nova from 7 to 6 and FL from 5 to 4. So nobody gains on each other. At least WSU didn't lose any more of their lead over the other two.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      I guess it's good news he didn't have 'Nova jump us.
                      Yeah, Seth improved Florida, Nova and WSU each one spot. Nobody gains on WSU on this ballot. WSU still holding onto a 8 point lead over Nova so far (we have only seen 3 ballots).

Comment

• Dave Borges moves us from 7 to 5 (and Villanova from 6 to 4).

Probz gonna be pretty close tomorrow, it wouldn't shock me if we edge out Nova by a hair or if they jump us. Either way, we will continue to increase our points in both polls.

February is when the teams in front of us hit the murderer's row portion of their schedules. Whether we are #4 or #5 tomorrow, we continue to be a in a great spot to make a run at #1 down the stretch if we keep winning.

Comment

• Some more bad news: Bret Strelow keeps WSU at #10 while moving Villanova up to #4 (from #6 last week). He does drop Florida one spot from 4 to 5. To keep WSU at 10 he jumped Kansas from 14 to 9.

The WSU cushion over Villanova has now shrunk to just 6 points and we have only seen 5 ballots. I think I am just going to prepare to be #5 in the AP poll tomorrow but look forward to seeing that #4 in the coaches poll.

#5 what a nice problem to have!

Comment

• Jerry Carino has WSU at #4 on his ballot! It is nice to see. But it really doesn't help WSU that much because he also improves Nova and Florida one spot moving them to #5 and #7 respectively. http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/hoo...-25-ballot-26/

Comment

• Brian Howell also has WSU at 4, up from 5 last week. Nova also receives a 1 spot boost on his ballot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Pitt is such a sham. They haven't played or beaten anybody. They have a worst SOS than us (and they even play in the ACC). They have ZERO Top 50 wins. Such a farce. Greasy Jamie Dixon loads up their schedule with patsies, creates a gaudy, deceiving record and everyone just assumes Pitt must be good.

They aren't. They're garbage.
                                They're a long way from garbage. They're not nearly as good as their record says, and they're not as good as us, but they're a legitimate NCAA tournament team. And no NCAA tournament team qualifies as "garbage."
                                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                                X