No announcement yet.

Jake White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can assure you that Bradley would have taken him tonight.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

White Chocolate was in Beast Mode tonight.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        Cold?? You there buddy?
        What do you mean? Are you implying that I am against Jake White for some reason? Jake had a nice stretch after he was 1-5 from the FT line and did most of his work after the game was loong over. He is definitely struggling and I feel for him. He showed some tremendous effort though with the loose ball and time-out call. You gotta love his effort. Some of his rebounds were gutsy.

T

...:cool:

Comment

11 points - 9 boards. In 17 minutes. Odd thing is - he was a scoring machine and a great shooter in HS.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Jake showed tonight why he is a valued member of the Shockers. Love guys like him.

Comment

Jake played with a lot of heart. He is a keeper. The best is yet to come. Did he have a double-double?
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I still don't know. Hearing conflicted reports of both 9 and 10 rebounds.

Comment

Yes, the idiots who want to give him a bus ticket might want to rethink their position. Seventeen minutes, 11 and 9 despite bad FT shooting? Yes, he needs work at the line, but that'll work anywhere.

Comment

With the score 59-35, Jake White made 9pts and 8rbs over the final 7 minutes of the game. Was Bradley's starters still in at that point?

T

Comment

Yes
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Yes they were

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          With the score 59-35, Jake White made 9pts and 8rbs over the final 7 minutes of the game. Was Bradley's starters still in at that point?

T

Just take a look at his first half stats.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I missed his dunk. Was it pretty sweet?

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

T

What'd you want WSU to do? Keep their starters in?

They may have been "garbage" points, but if you watched the game at all, Jake was giving 130% throughout his time. Aggressive and forceful. Could have just mailed it in with a score that lopsided.

Would have been interesting to see your reaction if EO scored his 18 (which he has not done yet) in garbage time and whether the same things you've brought up on Jake would have been brought up on EO.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Did I just hear that Mr. White had 6 offensive rebounds and the whole Bradley team had 5? Now THAT is impressive and what we like to see. That was a smart time out he called too to maintain possession of the rock for our beloved Shocks. Once Jake settled down and concentrating, he was very effective.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X