Jake White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    I think you just have a man crush on EO and all other men fail in comparison.

Move on, old man, EO will never be yours no matter how much you hate on the white man bustin his @$$.
    WTF!

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Ummm, based on your definition Carl Hall's game is struggling too. Not hitting free throws is NOT the definition of a player's _game_ struggling.

In fact by your definition Shaquille O'Neal struggled his entire career.
    *scratching my head* Carl is struggling? Shaquille? What does that have to do with Jake being 2-23 from the arc or his defensive lapses? Jake White breathing fire over the last 7 mins of tonight's game was great. It was a good start to turning things around.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz View Post
      Well, we have established that Cold is a dick and apparently HC3G likes Jake White or he wouldn't appear in the lineup so often because there are other options.
      Ummm.. Jake White has in fact been yanked more often than Kung Wu's willy after WstateU posts one of his trademark pics by HCGM this year due to scatterbrain play and overall lack of effectiveness. The only person that has less mpg's than White is Lufile and it isn't by much. I'm hoping that Jake plays with the same intensity he did tonight when the game is on the line as he will surely earn a few more mpg's. We are going to need everybody playing at a high level if we are to win it all.

And if "we" are just now establishing that I am a dick... well.. I don't know what to say about that. I thought I had that award sealed up long before you pressed the power button on your first Packard Bell.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        *scratching my head* Carl is struggling? Shaquille? What does that have to do with Jake being 2-23 from the arc or his defensive lapses? Jake White breathing fire over the last 7 mins of tonight's game was great. It was a good start to turning things around.

T

You are the one that hung your hat on missed free throws. Now you are going to switch to three pointers and this is where I stick the fork in you because you are done:

In the last 6 games do you know how many three pointers Jake has missed? 4.

That's right. 4.

Sounds like he is really hurting the team with all those wasted possessions to me.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          You are the one that hung your hat on missed free throws. Now you are going to switch to three pointers and this is where I stick the fork in you because you are done:

In the last 6 games do you know how many three pointers Jake has missed? 4.

That's right. 4.

Sounds like he is really hurting the team with all those wasted possessions to me.
          Omg... brother, sit the next couple plays out...

My comments on Jake at the freethrow line was to illustrate a complete capitulation in his game. It was one of the last facets that he was actually pretty decent at this year and now he was bricking the freebies. His face said it all. But shortly after that he turned his intensity up a notch and good things started to happen... even though the game was well in hand.

T

Comment

• Jake White is a BEAST!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
              Jake White is a BEAST!
              LOL

T

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
                Jake White is a BEAST!
                He is a white beast!

For all you racists on here, I was just talking about his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  Omg... brother, sit the next couple plays out...

My comments on Jake at the freethrow line was to illustrate a complete capitulation in his game. It was one of the last facets that he was actually pretty decent at this year and now he was bricking the freebies. His face said it all. But shortly after that he turned his intensity up a notch and good things started to happen... even though the game was well in hand.

T

"Complete capitulation of his game." On this matter you are more lost than a cow patty on an iceberg at sea. Happy sailing.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We are having fun now! How about them Shockers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      "Complete capitulation of his game." On this matter you are more lost than a cow patty on an iceberg at sea. Happy sailing.

I like turtles. :stupid:

T

Comment

• [QUOTE=C0|dB|00ded;364673]All I did was make an observation that White "turned it on" after the game was well in hand. I'm not down on White. I hope he becomes a beast. I'm just thankful that if he doesn't turn it around, coach will have him in deep freeze. I still burn from the Rob Kampman days and how Turd started him almost every game for what seemed like 20 years all because he was a senior. I'm glad those days are over.

Cold, all I ask is that you stop with the "I'm not down on White" crap. You have done everything you can forever to let us know how bad you are down on Jake White. Quit the bs and just admit it. You hate Jake White and you have made it very clear.

Comment

• Just a helpful hint, 150946 -- one I capitalized on long ago, and am very glad I did: the Ignore setting is your friend.

Comment

• Just received a phone call from my broker at Lehman Brothers : Blue Horshoe has a sell rating on Anacott Steel and has added JWhite to its recomended BUY list.
                            (PS, yes I know Lehman went bankrupt)

Comment

• Jake finally played like a man tonight. If he continues to do that every time he's on the court, he will have a guaranteed spot on every Shocker roster until he graduates.

I hope he keeps it up.

Comment

• And for the record, the original purpose of this thread was not because I don't like Jake White or because I don't think he can eventually become a great player. I just felt like before tonight he looked lost out on the court most of the time.

Hopefully his performance tonight will help springboard him into a great ending to the season.

We shall see.

Comment

Working...
                                X