Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has GREG MARSHALL BENCHED CHADRACK LUFILE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread started out ludicrous, went to silly, and now has gone back to ludicrous. You'd think it's the offseason.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

See what those Canadians have started? It's on like Donkey Kong!

Comment

Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
        Why would you say that ? Either you are paranoid or you think that coach Marshall is an anti-canadian biggot..Where they live has NOTHING to do with how good they are PERIOD! If that were the case then explain Erukpe. You sound delusional. What makes Canadian players any better than American ? Talent is talent regardless of where it comes from ,and Canada has not cornered the basketball world lmao! It is you who sound like an anti-american biggot. You seem to have this kind of magical thinking that is not even based on reality.Get real.
        You still haven't gone to Radio Shack to get a sarcasm meter? I'll help you out. Here is what one looks like:

Comment

I don't think Chadrack logged a single minute tonight.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Coach answered his cell phone at 1/2 time. I reminded him of this thread. I said, "you know if you go ahead & bench C-Rack the rest of the game, it would tick off that Canadian."
            Coach, " hah, thanks for calling, that would be HIlarious, thanks for calling before I got my 2nd 1/2 plans done."
            I said play that MN kid. That's Canada right? Coach agreed. He didn't want to be a racist. And what do you k ow, 50 went off.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Okay you have officially piqued my interest.

Are you Terrance or Phillip?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

There is only one thing anyone needs to know about players getting PT from HCGM.

He is an equal opportunity coach.
                  A Canadian has as much opportunity to sit on the bench as anyone else for a variety of reasons.
                  1. Can't or won't play defense
                  2. Can't or won't play offense within the system
                  3. Lack of effort
                  4. Injury
                  5. Not going to class or making their grades..
                  6. Slow to make the transition from HS to College
                  7. Slow to make the transition from Juco to College
                  8. All of the above..
                  If you don't believe me ask David Kyles, Toure Murray, EO, DWill, Joe Ragland, Malcolm Armstead, and a host of other players who lost PT or starting positions, and only got them back when they met ALL of the criteria above.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    There is only one thing anyone needs to know about players getting PT from HCGM.

He is an equal opportunity coach.
                    A Canadian has as much opportunity to sit on the bench as anyone else for a variety of reasons.
                    1. Can't or won't play defense
                    2. Can't or won't play offense within the system
                    3. Lack of effort
                    4. Injury
                    5. Not going to class or making their grades..
                    6. Slow to make the transition from HS to College
                    7. Slow to make the transition from Juco to College
                    8. All of the above..
                    If you don't believe me ask David Kyles, Toure Murray, EO, DWill, Joe Ragland, Malcolm Armstead, and a host of other players who lost PT or starting positions, and only got them back when they met ALL of the criteria above.
                    There is definitely no discrimination when no D is involved. He is an equal opportunity coach.

Comment

The only thing that amazes me more than the level of ridiculousness in this thread is the number of us taking it relatively seriously.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Q: We're losing a lot of size in the front court this year, with EO and CH seniors. Do you see us struggling to replace that next year?

A: It will be tough to replace seniors. Orukpe has made such great strides this season. WSU may not see a player with his defensive impact for many, many years. People like Kadeem Coleby, so I think he will step in right away and help the Shockers. I'm not sure he will be a big scorer, but he can defend and rebound. Two newcomers will help. Lufile will have another year of practice to improve.
                        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

And lets not forget that Watson is a presence inside on the glass and supposedly pretty solid on D. And I think Morris will need a little time, but will develop into a threat on the offensive end as well. We're going to be just fine.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

What about Henry? We placed him at his JUCO, are we still planning to bring him here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              What about Henry? We placed him at his JUCO, are we still planning to bring him here?
                              I believe we are, but that wouldn't be until '14-'15
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Early, White, Coleby, Lufille and the freshman coming in would seem to be a solid place to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X