Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has GREG MARSHALL BENCHED CHADRACK LUFILE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Early, White, Coleby, Lufille and the freshman coming in would seem to be a solid place to start.
    And Watson!
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Being one schollie over the limit, I wonder if Lufile will even be back next year

Comment

Originally posted by benishock View Post
        Being one schollie over the limit, I wonder if Lufile will even be back next year
        I will ask again, can we please keep this kind of post for after the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          I will ask again, can we please keep this kind of post for after the season is over.
          My thoughts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by benishock View Post
            I have thought the same thing

Comment

Last month people were throwing White under the bus. This month it's CJ. Who will it be in Feb? I'll wait until after the season to start considering who may or may not be here.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Coach Marshall hrrible you say ?

Originally posted by Grindtography.com View Post
                Chadrack Lufile is a former all Canadian highschool player? Last year he was on a top 5 juco team in the nation and started! This coach must have power trips....Why isn't it about playing raw basketball? The whole of Canada is watching this coach bench a pure talent 6'9 250 WORK HORSE/NATURE TEAM PLAYER. The Shockers need to fire the coach he's horrible. Good luck benching Chadrack against CREIGHTON:greedy_dollars: Chadrack could guard the coaches son with no problem. But again Mr. Mar:greedy_dollars:hall will probably just let his team turn the ball over and turn the ball over and turn the ball over...Why continue to watch your guards cost you the game? Switch up your defense run a 1-2-1 or 2-1-2 if your guards can't play defense. Chadrack obviously should of went to Georgetown where they actually run a structured offense. Who doesn't remember NBA Brooklyn Nets "Reggie Evans" (arguably one of the best rebounders in the NBA) Tweeting about his visit last season to Coffeyville? "Chadrack being the toughest player he's played against who gave him a black eye on the court from a simple boxing out drill." Some coaches hide in college and lose games on purpose because they're afraid to face real life. Chadrack will get his time one day and he will SHOCK the NATION! His last game he had 3rebs in 4 mins??

FACT: December 8th 10 rebs(20mins)and December 20th 12 rebs (24mins) The league leader averages 12 rebs like coach OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S-One of many ANGRY ESPN package holders....

P.S.S- How many championships would Michael Jordan and the Bulls win with out Dennis Rodman????

why is he benched??
                I like Chadrack and want him to get more of a chance but you are in some kind of a fantasy land. Furthermore, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to coach Marshall. He is considered one of the best if not the best coach in the nation and yet you call him horrible. That makes no sence whatsoever. You need to be mature and stop ranting like a 2 y/o that has little understanding of the situation.

Comment

just got into the Game
                  "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

And looked horrible. I'm not sure he has any desire to even attempt to play D. That was ugly and two quick fouls later......
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Signed sealed and delivered.

Lock this thread with the following:

31 Seconds, 2 fouls and 2 pts and 3 FT allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        And looked horrible. I'm not sure he has any desire to even attempt to play D. That was ugly and two quick fouls later......
                        I think he was just overwhelmed given the atmosphere. He fouled, creating an and-1. The subsequent free-throw misses, and he just tried to walk to the rebound; it looked like he thought they were shooting two free throws instead of just the one, so he was planning on sauntering over to the ball and handing it back to the ref.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                          I think he was just overwhelmed given the atmosphere. He fouled, creating an and-1. The subsequent free-throw misses, and he just tried to walk to the rebound; it looked like he thought they were shooting two free throws instead of just the one, so he was planning on sauntering over to the ball and handing it back to the ref.
                          Which goes to my point that his head wasn't where it needed to be
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I love all you guys. This circus actually turned into legit conversation. I applaud you.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• 19-3 Not bad at all... Against the 2-3 zone we don't have to just settle for jump shots. Inside out would've been a lot more effective last night.

Here is a new article on Mr. Lufile :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Have we seen the last of CJ? Has he been hurt or on HCGM's bad side? Any comments from Coach? It has been quite a few games where he hasn't been playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X