Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has GREG MARSHALL BENCHED CHADRACK LUFILE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to honor this thread with what I really think. It deserves the response I gave it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      My sarcasm meter was pegged fully to the right when I read it.
      Mine too. In fact, my meter had to be unplugged and recalibrated. That post deserves nomination as sarcastic post of the month.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

How about Alaskans? Has he ever had an Alaskan on his team? He must hate Alaska. Or midgets? Why is there nobody under 5 feet tall on his team? FREE THE MIDGETS.

Comment

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I really needed a laugh today guys, thanks.

Comment

It's possible lemuel was kidding, Ricky -- certainly looked that way to me. No accounting for the other clown.

Comment

Comment

sub, don`t be haten' on Doug & Bob MacKensie. Eh!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Orukpe?

Comment

Hey Hoser, there is a mouse in my beer!

Comment

Evansville beat us because of turnovers and lack offensive rebs ie. lack of possessions. Coach please stop this one on one ball and take advantage of your big guys....Orukpe? is not horrible but his basketball IQ is no where close to Chadrack. Orukpe played 31 mins without a single OFFENSIVE rebound?? I guess some people don't realize the importance of a valid rebounder or an extra possession. Chadrack played 4 mins with 3 rebs one Offensive and he looks lost? some of you people are brainwashed. For the #SHOCKERS to make it past the first round the coach needs to listen to other people around him because im sure this isn't the first time he's heard that his "Orukpe" can't rebound. THE TOP REBOUNDER IN THE NCAA D1 AVERAGES 11.9 rebs (Chadrack 10 rebs and 12 rebs in his only 20 mins opportunities) and im sure they are getting rewarded for their efforts. Orukpe is 7'0 and is yet to have a 10 rebs game with 25+ min per game avg...Ignorance is Bliss. When Creighton comes to town I would put my house up that Chadrack could hold Doug McDermott for less then 20 points. Everyone on this form forgets that defense wins championships not scoring. Orukpe should not be rewarded for going 4 games without a single OFFENSIVE REBOUND at 7 foot?? As for Nick Wiggins can't play defense you people are the people who sit their and believe w.e they hear without actually finding out facts. FACT is "
                        Tekele Cotton " had 5 turnovers 5 fouls and 1 assist in 28 mins. Any person who turns the ball over 5 times should not be rewarded 28mins . This old school way of coaching is only going to get the you the old school results one and done in MARCH MADNESS.

LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS::poster_shocks:

THE IMPORTANCE OF AN OFFENSIVE REBOUND : http://www.82games.com/comm13.htm

com·mon sense
                        noun:
                        Good sense and sound judgment in practical matters

p.s-116 mins on the court and your starting CENTRE hasn't registered a single offensive rebound?? Chadrack did that in 4mins.:boxing:

Last edited by Grindtography.com; January 16, 2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

The problem here, is I here little to no criticism of Lufile. I think many see his potential. If he's not working he'll be for at season's end. He should figure greatly I to WSU's future plans. Hall, Early & Ragland are all valued Shockers who have had transitional period from juco to d1.
                          I wish Marshall wouldn't have blown that Evansville game to tank the rankings & alleviate his pressure to remain at Hillside High. But I think Lufile will be ok.
                          Phi Alpha

Comment

Definitely a Canadian family member, judging by the spelling of "centre".

I love Chadrack and I think he's important to our team and will be really important next year, but this thread needs to close. Nothing but bad comes from it. And if the original poster can't get past their own personal biases regarding their family member in this type of forum where they hopelessly berate the head coach and ask for his firing as well as ramble an incoherent mess of jargon, then they should be sent to the door too.
                            Last edited by ShockerFever; January 16, 2013, 12:34 AM.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Orukpe gives us plenty of extra possessions.

Comment

Welcome to 2013 where giving your honest opinion results in people begging to close a "Thread" Grow Up!! Don't take a coaching job if a little online Thread hurts you. I'm sure the coach could careless about what we say on here anyways...I'm just voicing my honest opinion All this Canadian this and that is so ignorant. The best Freshman in the NCAA is a CANADIAN and is someone who Chadrack has played with/against. Question is what's difference between Anthony Bennett, Tristan Thompon, Robert Sacre,and Andrew Nicolson all players Chadrack was once ranked with in High School? Everyone talking about Next year this and that but carpe diem because tomorrow is NEVER promised. One day your ranked the next day your not. Stop with the "favoritism" If Chadrack didn't get a offensive rebound in 1 game i'd be saying bench him. I'm just pointing out the facts!!:bball_spin:

A-They all have been given the opportunity to play and havn't been crucified on the bench.
                                Last edited by Grindtography.com; January 16, 2013, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X