Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post

I got punched, I got choked. I never received an apology. I didn’t cry…I just went on to defend our country. Get it?
    I do.

Comment

• Does Mills now look for additional assistants to teach defense and mental toughness?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post

Stop sugarcoating it! He came right out and denied that any of it ever happened. He never for a minute thought his job was actually on the line. He only offered an apology and to attend anger management after the investigation was completed and by that time it was to late.
        Please leave Wichita again. You’ve done enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
          Does Mills now look for additional assistants to teach defense and mental toughness?
          No, then we'd just have to buy more chairs.

Comment

• I think you are 100% correct

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Please leave Wichita again. You’ve done enough.
              It's much more fun to stick around and watch you all wallow in your despair. Noticed GMs hairline is receding and he has packed on a few pounds in his early retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Man Patty, you’re here in an instasecond to set everything straight.
                No matter who she is, her recollection is correct.

Marshall denied the stuff even happened. Remember Ron Baker's statement?

Kansas native, Ron Baker, considered a Shocker legend after ascending from walk-on to All American at Wichita State University, has broken his public silence on the allegations of abuse against former Shocker men’s basketball coach Gregg Marshall.

Baker only decided to talk to the investigating law firm when Marshall denied anything happened. From that link:

The former Shocker, whose professional resume includes time in the NBA and overseas, said he felt Marshall could’ve saved his job at Wichita State had he been upfront about allegations and apologized.
                I said this a few weeks ago, but if Boatright had just suspended Marshall a few games back when the incident actually happened, Marshall would probably still be coaching at WSU today.

I'm not sure if Boatright was spineless, or if Marshall really ruled the whole athletic department and Boatright was petty much toothless, but it's pretty clear that did not happen, it was all swept under the rug, and when word got out we all saw what happened.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Ron Baker's statement directly contradicts Shaq Morris' and meets the exact definition of hearsay. He never saw anybody get punched.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• some of you are being too harsh on the players. i give most credit/criticism to that coach/coaching staff. mills is not a defense-first type coach and, lord, does it ever show. offense seems to be selfish oriented, right from the start of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Ron Baker's statement directly contradicts Shaq Morris' and meets the exact definition of hearsay. He never saw anybody get punched.
                      Calling Ron Baker a liar isn't a good look. He is and will always be loved and welcome at Koch Arena.

Comment

It's much more fun to stick around and watch you all wallow in your despair. Noticed GMs hairline is receding and he has packed on a few pounds in his early retirement.
                        Wtf...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Ron Baker's statement directly contradicts Shaq Morris' and meets the exact definition of hearsay. He never saw anybody get punched.
                          Whether Ron Baker saw the Shaq incident is entirely irrelevant to the current discussion. (EDIT: I'm also curious how you think it "directly contradicts" Shaq's statement).

The current discussion is whether Marshall apologized for the incidents. He clearly did not, given Baker's statement. In fact, Baker's statement is evidence that Marshall denied anything ever happened.
                          Last edited by rjl; February 18, 2024, 09:42 PM.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

I could have sworn she called in to the pre-game show a couple games ago.
                            I am pretty sure she did.

Comment

Calling Ron Baker a liar isn't a good look. He is and will always be loved and welcome at Koch Arena.
                              Claiming someone is calling Ron a liar is not a good look.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I am pretty sure she did.
                                I googled 'patty beamer wichita' recently and she is back in Wichita. She runs a business called Laser Beamer Skincare.
                                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X