Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I think he had a plan, but I think his plan failed and he had to settle.
    Fair enough ... probably should have said a "foolproof" plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Fair enough ... probably should have said a "foolproof" plan.
      Not backup plan is not a good sign.

Comment

• Does anyone remember why Gregg Marshall isn’t still our Coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
          Does anyone remember why Gregg Marshall isn’t still our Coach?
          Patty Beamer?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Patty Beamer?
            I could have sworn she called in to the pre-game show a couple games ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

Possibility as she has relocated back to Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Patty Beamer?
                Not even close.

Comment

Let me guess “I’ve been praying to my shrine of Fred VanVleet and a voice told me that there is some real negative energy surrounding the program. Can you tell me the new door code to the practice facility so I can smudge the locker room?”
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post

Not even close.
                    That’s actually about 1/4 of it. The other 3/4 is Golden, TP, and *******. I’ll give Shaq a pass on this because he was probably out of weed and Cheetos.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I thought so too

Comment

• The reason Marshall isn’t the coach anymore is because he made poor choices and is “suffering” the consequences (I say suffering in quotes cause he’s still getting paid). The reason we’re in this debacle is because we also made poor choices (judging by the fact he wasn’t fired with cause, undoubtably the uni already knew about hit and covered it up).

Let’s be real. We’re in a hole of our own digging.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                          The reason Marshall isn’t the coach anymore is because he made poor choices and is “suffering” the consequences (I say suffering in quotes cause he’s still getting paid). The reason we’re in this debacle is because we also made poor choices (judging by the fact he wasn’t fired with cause, undoubtably the uni already knew about hit and covered it up).

Agree - because of how Boatright didn't handle it correctly at any stage - over a time frame of five years or so.
                          Last edited by ABC; February 18, 2024, 09:55 AM.

Comment

The reason Marshall isn’t the coach anymore is because he made poor choices and is “suffering” the consequences (I say suffering in quotes cause he’s still getting paid). The reason we’re in this debacle is because we also made poor choices (judging by the fact he wasn’t fired with cause, undoubtably the uni already knew about hit and covered it up).

Just apologize, agree to take anger management, and keep going!

Comment

Comment

Marshall made a lot more good choices than he did bad. And he was judged by a (d)evolving standard fueled by progressive social pressures that people (and liberals) are pushing back against furiously today. He was made an example of, and the Shocker fanbase paid the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X