No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton's offense is freakin' efficient. Sheesh. They waste no time putting the ball in the hoop.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Creighton's offense is freakin' efficient. Sheesh. They waste no time putting the ball in the hoop.
      Defense is optional.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Defense is optional.
        Yeah maybe so. I'm so enamored by what it looks like to be able to make baskets, that I haven't been paying attemtion to that end of the court.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          We need a throat chopping PG that slams balls off the rim but still draws a foul somehow.
          I gotta get me one of those…..

Comment

• It's College Game Day. And what a day of basketball is lined up. Unfortunately, the state of affairs remains unchanged in Wichita. There is zero percent chance the Shockers win in Memphis.

But on the flip side, and this could potentially be great, maybe Memphis will roll against the Shocks, have another great photobomb session in the locker room, and go on to another 4 game losing streak solidifying their at large chances for the NIT. Nothing would make me happier.

Comment

Defense is optional.
              Same in Wichita these days. At least Creighton has an offense
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• K-State knocks off KU in OT

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  K-State knocks off KU in OT
                  Currently, there is only a 2-game difference between 1st place and 12th place, with 13th place 3 games out and 14th 4 games out.

Comment

• Charlotte (8-1 in conference, W8) @ South Florida (8-1 in conference, W7) on ESPN2 tonight should be a good one.
                    Last edited by TrackSuitAndTie; February 6, 2024, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                      Charlotte (8-1 in conference, W8) @ South Florida (8-1 in conference, W7) on ESPN2 tonight should be a good one.
                      Trying to figure out what this says about the conference.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Trying to figure out what this says about the conference.
                        I'm not sure, but it's nice to see some of the conference's less-heralded programs show some life under new coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I'm not sure, but it's nice to see some of the conference's less-heralded programs show some life under new coaches.
                          yes, starting a new program is a major challenge, per Paul Mills

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            K-State knocks off KU in OT
                            AND the moaning is in FULL force about the reffing...

Excuse me, KU fan...have you ever witnessed EVERY game in Allen where refs have to have trach to remove their whistles from their throat???

Comment

• https://x.com/mrBobbyBones/status/17...575972385?s=20

Not sure where to put this, a fun watch but if you're only gonna watch a little bit of it... watch from 10:00 on... the transferring out joke got me.
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

AND the moaning is in FULL force about the reffing...

Excuse me, KU fan...have you ever witnessed EVERY game in Allen where refs have to have trach to remove their whistles from their throat???
                                Watched the second half. That was the most one sided announcing and play by play I have ever listened to.

Comment

Working...
                                X