2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
    Who would have thought that hiring a team of mercenaries who only care about their NIL checks would eventually lead to chemistry issues.
    Isn’t that what most of shockernet has been clamoring for?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      Who would have thought that hiring a team of mercenaries who only care about their NIL checks would eventually lead to chemistry issues.
      Well we have no NIL checks here .. so whats our excuse for getting beat by 20+ by said mercenaries lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Well we have no NIL checks here .. so whats our excuse for getting beat by 20+ by said mercenaries lol
        Murphy's Law states that the chemistry issues only apply to games against teams not located in Wichita, Kansas.

Comment

• I've come to realize that part of Mill's plan is to make us so bad that other teams stop getting up to play us. In 3 or 4 years we'll be able to sneak up on everyone.
          Last edited by Dan; February 1, 2024, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            I've come to realize that part of Mill's plan is to make us so bad that other teams stop getting up to play us. In 3 or 4 years we'll be bale to sneak up on everyone.
            Set the bar low so that finishing in 6th in year 2 gets consideration for AAC CoY.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Half-time hype music

Johannes Brahms - Op.49 No.4 Wiegenlied / Lullaby (original composition)

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Half-time hype music

Johannes Brahms - Op.49 No.4 Wiegenlied / Lullaby (original composition)
                Lololol. Perfect!

Comment

• Awesome story on ISU coach Josh Schertz. From a child prodigy, to homeless high school dropout, and now one of the hottest up and coming coaches in the country.

Josh Schertz has Indiana State headed toward its best season since Larry Bird was a Sycamore. He took a unique path to this moment.

Comment

• That Memphis loss. At home. To a side dish with an enchilada. Or burrito. Or even a cereal (rice krispies).

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                      I am heavily considering going to UH @ KU and rooting for the Cougars. Never been to AFH.
                      It’s official, I am going.
                      Anyone know where I could get something Houston red tomorrow? Was thinking maybe a Houston Rockets FVV shirt, but anything works.
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• So I watched the Wisconsin /Nebraska game last night, and first half I thought 'WSU could play with Nebraska'

No....they can't at this stage...I think Wisconsin's SECOND group beats the Shocks handily...

Change has to happen of some sort....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                          So I watched the Wisconsin /Nebraska game last night, and first half I thought 'WSU could play with Nebraska'

No....they can't at this stage...I think Wisconsin's SECOND group beats the Shocks handily...

Change has to happen of some sort....
                          That was a good game!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Just saw Perkins (Iowa's PG) throat chop a Ohio State player on the way to the basket, knocking him over, then go up for a dunk and completely blasted the ball off the back of the rim. And then they called a foul on the throat chop victim.

Comment

• We need a throat chopping PG that slams balls off the rim but still draws a foul somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                We need a throat chopping PG that slams balls off the rim but still draws a foul somehow.
                                We need 2 Gotta have a backup.

Comment

Working...
                                X