Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    UAB loses 77-76 :(
    Pretty sure the Clemson player dribbled the ball off his own face and got 2 FTs to win the game out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Pretty sure the Clemson player dribbled the ball off his own face and got 2 FTs to win the game out of it
      That foul call was definitely suspect. UAB was fouling a lot tonight though.

Comment

Yeah, he clearly sold that foul.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

So far I'm still thinking the third best team in the AAC is probably North Texas, but I won't count out UAB or Tulane either. ECU and South Florida are dark horses.

Don't want to get too excited about the Shockers until I see a larger sample size.

Comment

Clemson came back from behind to take UAB down 77-76 in a game that was pretty close all the way, but it seemed like UAB was in control about half way through the second half.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Memphis looked really good with Stansbury on the sideline...

Comment

Clean sweep for the AAC tonight albeit against not so great competition

ECU beats Campbell 77-63

Tulsa beats Incarnate Word 85-71 though it was pretty close even late in the game (Tulsa was only up 4 with 6 to go)

North Texas beats Omaha 75-64

Comment

Clean sweep for the AAC tonight albeit against not so great competition

ECU beats Campbell 77-63

Tulsa beats Incarnate Word 85-71 though it was pretty close even late in the game (Tulsa was only up 4 with 6 to go)

North Texas beats Omaha 75-64
                  I caught a bit of the ECU game. They are better. They'll be a tough out for most teams and surprise one or two that aren't ready.

Comment

UAB playing well the 2nd half against Maryland, going from six down to up 10 in nine minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      UAB playing well the 2nd half against Maryland, going from six down to up 10 in nine minutes.
                      UAB did end up winning. Good for them!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Had the remote working overtime tonight:

Western Kentucky was at Murray State. Led by 10 early, trailed by 5 after half, got the lead later in the half and held on 86-81 against an athletic rivalry team (the 2 schools have played 65 times). WKU played 5-8 much of the game.

UTSA is poorly coached and undisciplined. Lost at Lamar by 8 in basically a 1 possession game.

Lipscomb led Tennessee Tech by 20 at half and won easily.

SMU looked more than capable at home against any team not in the Top 25. A&M is. Aggies won by about 13.

Mark Few just finds guys. Playing Eastern Oregon it was 108-46 AT THE UNDER EIGHT. Their entire roster can dribble, drive, shoot and score. Even Few’s kid. The Yeo kid can transfer here and start Thursday. Not saying EO is good but 117-50 at the under 4 yikes. It’s been deep bench for some time.

Comment

UNI does no damage to their NET by beating Loras 90-40.

FAU 100-57 over Eastern Michigan.

FAU is us 10 years ago. Athletic, disciplined, confident and well coached. They’re great.

Comment

The KU - UK game lived up to its hype. So did DSickinson with 26 points and 21 rebounds.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It doesn't jump off the page, but Temple picked up a low-end Q2 win last night on the road against Drexel. I don't think Temple has the most talented roster, but it looks like Adam Fisher knows how to coach. Positive sign for the conference moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                                It doesn't jump off the page, but Temple picked up a low-end Q2 win last night on the road against Drexel. I don't think Temple has the most talented roster, but it looks like Adam Fisher knows how to coach. Positive sign for the conference moving forward.
                                Gotta love road games that in your same city. Probably more Temple fans than Drexel fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X