No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the miserable years lately realize a minor victory. KU is done and WSU lives another day.
    Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Same as how that worked for Florida State in football.
      Difference is old Bill Self already Said they would be healed by the NCAA tournament

Comment

• Getting blown out by a former AAC team in the first game of their KC Invitational was hysterical and refreshing. I enjoyed that one.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Haggerty for Tulsa is one of the biggest floppers I have ever seen. And that is saying something. He irritates me even when we aren't the ones playing them....
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            Haggerty for Tulsa is one of the biggest floppers I have ever seen. And that is saying something. He irritates me even when we aren't the ones playing them....
            Yeah, I loved (NOT) how when an ECU player put his hand against Haggerty's chest after a foul was called and Haggerty dropped like someone tripped him from behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Yeah, I loved (NOT) how when an ECU player put his hand against Haggerty's chest after a foul was called and Haggerty dropped like someone tripped him from behind.
              Yep. That is the one that prompted my post. Glad no one fell for that crap.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• A Hoosiers moment in Ft. Worth. They are measuring the distance from the rim to the floor after an ECU player dunked and moved the stanchion out of position.

Comment

• Haggerty bricking FTs to lose it for Tulsa is very fitting

Comment

• Guess Ron Hunter didn't care for how his team is playing? He just went over, put his arm around UNT's coach and sat on their bench.

Hunter is definitely a character. Lol

Comment

Guess Ron Hunter didn't care for how his team is playing? He just went over, put his arm around UNT's coach and sat on their bench.

Hunter is definitely a character. Lol
                      I’m gonna need a video of that. That sounds hilarious.

Found it. It indeed was funny.
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I’m gonna need a video of that. That sounds hilarious.

Comment

• Ron Hunter AAC vs. Barry Hinson MVC

Who wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                            Ron Hunter AAC vs. Barry Hinson MVC

Who wins?
                            Barry is hard to beat. But Ron is up there

Comment

He's just following the spirit of the transfer portal and transferring mid game

Comment

• And now Duke goes down to NC State in their opener, and Creighton goes down in their opener to Providence. What a surprise boon to those two and their at large chances. Yeah, sarcasm. I wouldn't celebrate yet if I was the like of Indiana State.

Comment

Working...
                                X