2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Checked out the box score of that game, which led me to check out the SEC standings.

The fact that Mizzou beat us by 10 points (which, other than Central Arkansas, was Mizzou's last win) is just another gut punch on this already painful season.
    Feels good, doesn't it?

Comment

• Texas Tech has scored a WSU-like 6 points the first 10 minutes of the game.

Comment

• KU / BYU is quite the game. Love the absolute shove to the floor of Waterman (leading scorer for BYU) by KU's Adams (stiff armed him to the floor, knocking him on his hip) and no flipping call. These refs that KU gets for the game. Wow o wow. And what a great movie Superbad is.

EDIT: KU lost at home to BYU. So not only does H Dickinson try and bully the undersized BYU players, and the refs let him get away with it, turns out it may have motivated BYU enough to go out and win the game. Great job BYU.

Last edited by JVShocker; February 27, 2024, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• I am sick and tired of hearing about how Caitlin Clark is chasing the all time scoring record and is about to pass Pete Maravich for 1st place.

It's RIDICULOUS. She's a great player, but there's no comparison.

I scored more than 30,000 points during college (all in Division 1, in 4 years no Covid 5th, and ALL without the benefit of a 3 point line!) on the Atari 2600. Also, we had to call our own fouls, and we never called fouls.

It's a stupid comparison if you're going to leave my numbers out.

Comment

• If Temple can beat Tulsa in Philly.....there's a reasonable chance of a 6 way tie for last place at 5-13 between Rice, Temple, Tulane, Tulsa, UTSA & WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              If Temple can beat Tulsa in Philly.....there's a reasonable chance of a 6 way tie for last place at 5-13 between Rice, Temple, Tulane, Tulsa, UTSA & WSU.
              If that isn't just a potpourri of suck.

Comment

If Temple can beat Tulsa in Philly.....there's a reasonable chance of a 6 way tie for last place at 5-13 between Rice, Temple, Tulane, Tulsa, UTSA & WSU.
                The bottom is perfectly established.

Comment

66% odds that if you are an Owl in the AAC you suck

Comment

Getting swept by Temple is gonna come back to bite us in the ass. We deserve Wednesday by that fact alone.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Maybe those 6 could just save the gas money and stay home.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

The bottom is perfectly established.
                        I wish we could say we are a power bottom, but we are probably not.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I wish we could say we are a power bottom, but we are probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Already caught this one on the banana channel.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Memphis demolished ECU on the road tonight. I think the Tigers are back.

Comment

And those 6 teams should just be declared out of the AAC Tournament. Then you have a more sensible 8 team, 3 day tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X