No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNT got a couple of good looks at the end but couldn't hit either. 2-1 would still be a solid outcome for them in this tournament. I continue to believe they will be a top team in the AAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I don't know why, but I'm scared to google this.
      My bad, I misspelled it. It's Cadwallader University. Small school in Nevada. Considers Nevada State it's chief rival.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

My bad, I misspelled it. It's Cadwallader University. Small school in Nevada. Considers Nevada State it's chief rival.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Liberty looking annoying and very hatable
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Hope we don't play Furman. I heard their coach is world class. May be best ever.

Comment

UAB down 1 at home to Alcorn St at half. Why does that feel familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post

Did he finish those hours at Wichita State, Alabama, UCF or Memphis?
                Not for sure .. probably would need to ask the person that did all the work for him to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Hope we don't play Furman. I heard their coach is world class. May be best ever.
                  Wasn’t the best tonight. Probably won’t hurt his rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Wasn’t the best tonight. Probably won’t hurt his rep.
                    But how did he do in the post-game interview? I hear that's his strength.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      I don't get it. The only difference I see is that Walton is listed as a Senior and DeGray a Junior. Both have technically transferred twice. Did Walton graduate and is a graduate transfer? Perhaps that's it. Still doesn't seem right.
                      Didn't Walton go to Memphis and DeGray to WSU?
                      Enough said!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        UAB down 1 at home to Alcorn St at half. Why does that feel familiar?
                        The Blazers narrowly avoided getting Alcorned.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

The Blazers narrowly avoided getting Alcorned.
                          Not the kind of "nutted" one wants.
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Comment

• Boy Vermont looked good in the first half. Not many weaknesses or mistakes. Up on St Louis 47-32 at half.

Comment

• Vermont wrapping up a win on SLU. SLU's leading scorer broke his foot in yesterday's game and will miss the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X