2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    I don't get it. The only difference I see is that Walton is listed as a Senior and DeGray a Junior. Both have technically transferred twice. Did Walton graduate and is a graduate transfer? Perhaps that's it. Still doesn't seem right.
    I believe that is it. He somehow managed to magically finish 18 hours over the summer and graduate and became a grad transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I believe that is it. He somehow managed to magically finish 18 hours over the summer and graduate and became a grad transfer.
      You could tell by his farewell tweet that Jaykwon was a very intelligent, articulate and polished young man.

Comment

18 hours of weightlifting classes be hards.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Texas throwdown…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Bam!

Comment

Did he finish those hours at Wichita State, Alabama, UCF or Memphis?

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post

Cadwalleder University.

Comment

AAC needs to go 4-0 today to mitigate yesterday's disaster.

Shoutout to Charlotte for taking care of business convincingly against Utah Valley. Charlotte sucked against Liberty but played very well against Maine and UVU. Probably not a great team but not a terrible team either.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Cadwalleder University.
                    I don't know why, but I'm scared to google this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

You could tell by his farewell tweet that Jaykwon was a very intelligent, articulate and polished young man.
                      That’s why he wanted to go to the highly respected academic institution of U of M!!

Which we all know the real one is in Memphis and not Ann Arbor!!
                      The Assman

Comment

And BC couldn’t figure out his academic situation…

Just another coincidence of a player not being cleared to play for WSU!!
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post

Phoenix University

Comment

Ugly, ugly game between St. John's and North Texas so far. UNT down 30-20 at half and looks out of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                              Ugly, ugly game between St. John's and North Texas so far. UNT down 30-20 at half and looks out of sorts.
                              Looking MUCH better in second half. Tied at 34 with 13:16 left.

Comment

With 2 minutes left, UNT took their first lead of the game 52 - 51.

Final: SJU - 53, UNT 52. UNT missed a fairly tough shot with about 4 seconds left and couldn't get the rebound.
                                Last edited by Aargh; November 16, 2023, 02:56 PM.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X