No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Among other scores last night, Tulane loses to Bradley. But, SMU beat West Virginia. Charlotte loses in OT to UCF, and Tulsa won.

Comment

• Did anyone watch the Richmond game against Colorado last night? I might pull it up today but it looks like they gave them a pretty good game. I believe Colorado is currently #18 in the polls.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Among other scores last night, Tulane loses to Bradley. But, SMU beat West Virginia. Charlotte loses in OT to UCF, and Tulsa won.
        So the Toasters (Bradley) could be pretty good this year by MVC standards. Or it's just Tulane being Tulane. Or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

So the Toasters (Bradley) could be pretty good this year by MVC standards. Or it's just Tulane being Tulane. Or both.
          I'd go with both. The Fighting Toasters/Gargoyles should be pretty solid I think.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I do think Bradley is pretty good (wins over UAB, Utah State, and Tulane) but Tulane always sucks in the non-con so it's hard to tell.

Comment

• SMU with a big opportunity tomorrow against Wisconsin. A win would likely put SMU into receiving votes territory.

Comment

• It's a little grainy, but here is how AAC teams are faring to start the season, with all preseason rankings taken out of the equation:

AAC-L10.JPG

Most notably, Tulsa is far exceeding their preseason expectations. North Texas and SMU are off to decent starts as well compared to their preseason rankings.

UAB, ECU, and Rice are coming in significantly below expectations so far.

Source

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  USF beats UNI. Should help UNIs at large chances
                  Quality losses are good for the resume

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Quality losses are good for the resume
                    I'm telling ya...UNI fans are so delusional. I've got a buddy who before the year stated that the valley should get 3 teams in the NCAA tourney this year...just no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I'm telling ya...UNI fans are so delusional. I've got a buddy who before the year stated that the valley should get 3 teams in the NCAA tourney this year...just no.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

You might wanna look at getting some new buddies.

Comment

• The end of the ECU game was fun!

Comment

• Pettiford for ECU hit a buzzer-berater to defeat Kennesaw State 85-84. He shot it from about 10' beyond half court. Swished it. Nothin' but net.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Indy State blew up Rice 103-88. Probably pretty low EDef numbers in that game.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Pettiford for ECU hit a buzzer-berater to defeat Kennesaw State 85-84. He shot it from about 10' beyond half court. Swished it. Nothin' but net.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X