Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

I missed this. Did he accidentally call him Boob?
    That would not have been a misstep.

Comment

• No it was Lutz and not Lootze

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        No it was Lutz and not Lootze
        Are you sure it was Lutz and not Putz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

First misstep HCPM has made...
          Wait, was the misstep mispronouncing his name or going on the show in the first place?

(What do you think the odds are that grandpa's name was Lutz like Bobby and he transitioned it to Lootz? Thinking out loud tonight.....)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Wait, was the misstep mispronouncing his name or going on the show in the first place?

(What do you think the odds are that grandpa's name was Lutz like Bobby and he transitioned it to Lootz? Thinking out loud tonight.....)
            Lutz is a putz and loots is croutes.

Comment

I'm old enough to remember when the correct and acceptable pronunciation of the name was "Lootz".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Could have been. I’m old so my hearing is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

Could have been. I’m old so my hearing is bad
                  WHAT?

Comment

Yes
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

The Assman

Comment

• Nothing ground breaking. A lot of it we have heard him asked already. But still, always worth a watch/listen:

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            Nothing ground breaking. A lot of it we have heard him asked already. But still, always worth a watch/listen:

https://youtu.be/R9nriW8ykuo
                            Thanks to all of you who find and post these videos and articles on SN. I think Paul Mills is going to be an outstanding coach for us.
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Well the first "big news" since he got hired was Walton commiting to Alabama. Been radio silent on everything else. No assistant announcements, no portal commitments. Since this wasn't a splash hire we are going to have to wait for the first positive news

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                                Impressive
                                He sure sounds like a great man to lead our program.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X