• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    can't tell what it is
    Tap on it to enlarge it.

That's what he said.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      If you mean BBQ salsa, no. But if you mean actual Salsa salsa. Quincy's wife, Jessica, and her sister (whose father was Mexican) makes it based on their grandfathers family recipe. They just started selling it in the Dallas farmer's market and it has been doing well. It's made fresh and requires refrigeration. Quincy said it will be here in Wichita. Sounds like it would be worth a try if you like Salsa but it's not if you want BBQ Salsa.

I can also vouch for Turoni's Pizzery & Brewery in Evansville. My wife and I ate there many moons ago prior to a Shocker VB match we attended in Evansville. Very close to the Evansville campus. If you're ever in Evansville check it out.
      Have you ever ordered salsa and you got seltzer?

Comment

• The Athletic’s treatment of WSU has been hot garbage for a while. Probably because CJ Moore and Dana ONeil stabbed WSU in the back and then cried when their press passes got pulled.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Comment

• New DOBO?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              The Athletic’s treatment of WSU has been hot garbage for a while. Probably because CJ Moore and Dana ONeil stabbed WSU in the back and then cried when their press passes got pulled.
              I've never paid a ton of attention to The Athletic, but CJ used to do some really good work.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                The Athletic’s treatment of WSU has been hot garbage for a while. Probably because CJ Moore and Dana ONeil stabbed WSU in the back and then cried when their press passes got pulled.
                There hasn't been much positive news to objectively report over the past couple seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Mid major.
                  It’s true until ADKS and HCPM fixes it.

Comment

• TE confirms.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Comment

• Is anything else ever gonna happen, im getting impatient lol
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          Is anything else ever gonna happen, im getting impatient lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            TE confirms.

So he's going from Associate HC at Valpo to DOBO at WSU? That's interesting. I know the Valpo HC got canned this year but it does seem a bit odd.

He seems to be over qualified for the position and that can only help I would assume.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• It isn't IB and Boatright's fault we are mid-major again, blame all the under performing AAC schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

It’s true until ADKS and HCPM fixes it.
                                Isn't it more about conference affiliation than school performance?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X