No announcement yet.

Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Mills related directly, but close enough. I haven't listened but this link should take you to where you can listen to The Roundhouse podcast with Quincy Acy and Chris Hollender.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Quincy is very impressive… thought I was listening to Fred VanVleet. I’ll check out Chris Hollender later.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Can somebody get PS some amphetamines please.

Comment

• Chris Hollender is equally impressive. You’ll enjoy listening to some of his Evansville stories… he mentions our 2013 Final Four run when they “Evansville’d” us twice, including on senior night in Koch Arena. He sounds like a good dude.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Now I want to try some Sissy's Salsa.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Can somebody get PS some amphetamines please.
              Based on the recent activity of the recruiting, portal and related threads I would say their must be ample supplies available from Shockernetters.

Comment

Now I want to try some Sissy's Salsa.
                The original is better DSC01323_1132x954__59594.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                  Can somebody get PS some amphetamines please.
                  He has the voice of a newspaper writer. If he’s gonna do a “podcast” he should probably work on a more conversational approach, rather than question/answer like a reporter.

Comment

• 3G used to always say he had the use of a fleet of corporate jets at his descresion. That still true for HCPM?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      3G used to always say he had the use of a fleet of corporate jets at his descresion. That still true for HCPM?
                      Debatable. After what happened under IB I'm sure some of those luxuries aren't quite as available.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Debatable. After what happened under IB I'm sure some of those luxuries aren't quite as available.
                        But those are sort of like hamburgers. How many can one guy eat. How many corporate jets would a college coach need at his disposal. 1 or 2 will probably be adequate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

But those are sort of like hamburgers. How many can one guy eat. How many corporate jets would a college coach need at his disposal. 1 or 2 will probably be adequate.
                          Man .. you can't be seen taking the Tuesday Jet out on a Friday!!! Think of the ridicule you will get at the country club!!!

Comment

We need to get Dwayne Clemens back on board. It could go a long way having recruits on private jets for their OV. We are the air capital!

And Koch Industries. They have a plane or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

We need to get Dwayne Clemens back on board. It could go a long way having recruits on private jets for their OV. We are the air capital!

And Koch Industries. They have a plane or two.
                              Clemens just bought Midwest Corporate Aviation as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

The original is better DSC01323_1132x954__59594.jpg
                                That looks like Bar-B-Que Sause. Coach Acy's wife is making Salsa.

Comment

Working...
                                X