• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “…without the crazy ass family”.

LOL! Classic!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
      Mills appears far more analytical and calculated than his predecessor
      Similar to Chris Lamb's coaching style and process.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        “…without the crazy ass family”.

LOL! Classic!!!!
        I almost pee’d my depends…
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Similar to Chris Lamb's coaching style and process.
          Hope not

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

I've noted some 'doubting Thomases' on here lately regarding HCPM. I'm telling you we got the right guy for the job, especially considering the circumstances.
            The guy is well versed, very intelligent and exceptionally well trained by those in the know.He is also well connected in todays collegiate sports world.

He reminds me a bit of HCGM, without the crazy ass family. Might as well say he could be HCGM 2.0 - without the histrionics.

Be patient. This guy is focused, has a plan and getting the right people in place to make it happen.
            I'm enthusiastic about the future, for the first time in quite a while.
            Case in point - RefChick and I have already booked a BNB in Carolina for the Myrtle Beach Tournament.

That is all.
            Nice Cheapshot about Gregg’s family Asshat! Judging from that post, I wonder about yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Nice Cheapshot about Gregg’s family Asshat! Judging from that post, I wonder about yours?
              Hey dipshit, did you ever witness some of the crazy **** his wife and daughter did at some of the game?
              I did...for example

I watched his wife (drunk out of her mind)) stand on up on her chair at the INDY NCAA game and continually scream at the officials (Roger Ayers in particular) until game management got involved and instructed her to sit in her seat or be removed. She then wanted to scream at the game management personnel yelling "do you know who I am?"
              Believe me, there was no doubt who she was.

I then witnessed her daughter at the Cincinnati game (wearing basically stripper clothes) scream at security wanting the UC fans thrown out, who were having a good time laughing at her. Keep in mind, she started the whole issue by screaming at them and yelling vulgarities towards them.
              She then barged on the floor after WSU won and got through security to HCGM, screaming at him to get the police and have the UC guys arrested. HCGM told her to calm down, as he had several media obligations to attend too. After he told her to calm down, she started screaming again about how he wasn't protecting his daughter. I'm not getting into how his wife then started yelling.
              Yea, classy group of people.
              Enjoy the Holiday.

That is all.
              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Hey dipshit, did you ever witness some of the crazy **** his wife and daughter did at some of the game?
                I did...for example

I watched his wife (drunk out of her mind)) stand on up on her chair at the INDY NCAA game and continually scream at the officials (Roger Ayers in particular) until game management got involved and instructed her to sit in her seat or be removed. She then wanted to scream at the game management personnel yelling "do you know who I am?"

I then witnessed her daughter at the Cincinnati game (wearing basically stripper clothes) scream at security wanting the UC fans thrown out, who were having a good time laughing at her. Keep in mind, she started the whole issue by screaming at them and yelling vulgarities towards them.
                She then barged on the floor after WSU won and got through security to HCGM, screaming at him to get the police and have the UC guys arrested. HCGM told her to calm down, as he had several media obligations to attend too. After he told her to calm down, she started screaming again about how he wasn't protecting his daughter. I'm not getting into how his wife then started yelling.
                Enjoy the Holiday.

That is all.
                “Ice Ice Baby…”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• nm
                  Last edited by Onegreatracer; July 4, 2023, 03:09 PM.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I did...for example

Enjoy the Holiday.

That is all.
                    A friend of mine was sitting a few feet away from Lynn at the game in Indy. It was BAD. Lynn eventually got removed from the game by security. It was thought that after that experience there may have been some adjustments to her alcohol issues, but according to subsequent reports, that didn't happen.

That came from one of the most loyal of fans who traveled with the team (on the team plane) from time to time.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I've noted some 'doubting Thomases' on here lately regarding HCPM. I'm telling you we got the right guy for the job, especially considering the circumstances.
                      The guy is well versed, very intelligent and exceptionally well trained by those in the know.He is also well connected in todays collegiate sports world.

He reminds me a bit of HCGM, without the crazy ass family. Might as well say he could be HCGM 2.0 - without the histrionics.

Be patient. This guy is focused, has a plan and getting the right people in place to make it happen.
                      I'm enthusiastic about the future, for the first time in quite a while.
                      Case in point - RefChick and I have already booked a BNB in Carolina for the Myrtle Beach Tournament.

That is all.
                      Another couple and my wife and I also have a BNB on the beach. Looking forward to a little R&R and a preview of our Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Hope not
                        Explain, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Not a cheap shot. Gregg’s family was out of control at the end. I love GGG as much or more than anyone but you can’t turn a blind eye to the disappointing behavior. Fame and success does strange things to those in the aura. Patrick Mahomes wife and brother are excellent examples.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            Not a cheap shot. Gregg’s family was out of control at the end. I love GGG as much or more than anyone but you can’t turn a blind eye to the disappointing behavior. Fame and success does strange things to those in the aura. Patrick Mahomes wife and brother are excellent examples.
                            I guess Gregg was also in the aura

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I guess Gregg was also in the aura
                              Could be. But he earned it. The others not so much.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post
                                New Athletic article about Paul Mills.

https://theathletic.com/4656060/2023...ls-basketball/
                                The lack of information we've gotten after Mills took the position has me forever riding a roller coaster of emotion, wondering what the hell to think. Ever optimistic, even with a lack of evidence to back it up.

This article, however, lends that optimism some support.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X