The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    What if the good news we are getting ready for is about Pohto, not Abmas?
    Sorry I didn’t really have any good news… was just messing around but you beat me to the geico punch line last night. Sorry mi amigos

Comment

• I didn't say go make him an offer. I simply noticed he was a 4* out of HS, liked his size and he was from Mission Kansas. All pluses in my book which I thought made him worth some consideration. It's not like there are a bunch of PF's still available or any that have expressed interest. I think Abidde has potential and a new coach might tap into it, however, what I saw last season was a kid looking for his shot first. He has the physical attributes, for sure, but IMO is a long way from a well rounded team player. HCPM has stated that is the type of player he looks for.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Sorry I didn’t really have any good news… was just messing around but you beat me to the geico punch line last night. Sorry mi amigos
        Permaban now plz

Comment

Kung Wu FINISH HIM!!!
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

Permaban now plz
            Agreed

Comment

Comment

• Permaban every worthless poster that never has any news… you know ; the kind that begs for recruiting news hour after hour

Comment

Permaban every worthless poster that never has any news… you know ; the kind that begs for recruiting news hour after hour
                  Wait... That means me.

I don't think anyone actually wants you banned. You helped provide a roller coaster kind of thrill. Except your roller coaster never hit a peak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Kung Wu FINISH HIM!!!
                    Raiden style

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Wait... That means me.

I don't think anyone actually wants you banned. You helped provide a roller coaster kind of thrill. Except your roller coaster never hit a peak.
                      Can’t ban you ! How else would I laugh out laugh at midnight as I scroll the days posts as my wife stares at me like I’m a crazy person.

Comment

• #Brutality

#Friendship

Comment

Can’t ban you ! How else would I laugh out laugh at midnight as I scroll the days posts as my wife stares at me like I’m a crazy person.
                          She probably knows best

Comment

• Just change his tag under his name to knows nothing
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Y'all are bloodthirsty! :)
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Faking upcoming recruiting news on here is akin to scamming the elderly.

Preying on the vulnerable.

Comment

Working...
                                X