The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
    Faking upcoming recruiting news on here is akin to scamming the elderly.

Preying on the vulnerable.
    I’m pretty sure it’s not akin, it is scamming the elderly.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Sorry I didn’t really have any good news… was just messing around but you beat me to the geico punch line last night. Sorry mi amigos
      Permabanned.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I’m pretty sure it’s not akin, it is scamming the elderly.
        Fact. .... sinful, ticket to hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCount View Post
          The whole TE comment about the coaches feeling confident that the roster could be filled by earlier this week really set my expectations up for failure. I'm always aware that nothing is guaranteed these days but I was expecting a week with lots of news and rumblings so this almost complete silence has me off guard. I don't think we need to have a full roster anytime soon, but I'd love to see some interest being reported from somewhere.
          TE information throughout the hiring of Mills and now the recruiting has been been subpar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

TE information throughout the hiring of Mills and now the recruiting has been been subpar.
            From the complaints on the ORU forum about Mills. One was that he is very secretive and there was never any sort of solid communication to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Maybe the lack of info and/or communication between the two is neither Mills nor TE’s fault or choice

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

From the complaints on the ORU forum about Mills. One was that he is very secretive and there was never any sort of solid communication to anyone.
                The ORU Sour Grapes Forum said that? Wow! Sounds like a terminable offense to me, let’s sack him right away!

Comment

he is very secretive and there was never any sort of solid communication to anyone.
                  certainly appears to be the case at this point

Comment

• Think Team Griffin connections.

Comment

• I hope this doesn’t become the norm. We very much thrive off the seeding of news. Wichita state is not ORU. Exciting the fan base starts by getting the word out at least a little bit.

Comment

• Speculation it's us.

Comment

• I'm ok with it becoming the normal as long as it pays dividends.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Speculation it's us.
                            Dividend #1....I hope

Comment

• That would be a solid pickup

Comment

Frankly that is fine with Mills - if there is results. Still either TE got bad information or made some **** up that didn't happen. He hasn't nailed much in the post-IB era.

Comment

Working...
                                X