No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than the double birds JW threw up on his way out.
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Maybe he was pushed out
      I’m not following your thinking. He was pushed out (from the team) but is a Shocker for life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I’m not following your thinking. He was pushed out (from the team) but is a Shocker for life?
        perhaps wanted to stay

Comment

• Might be relevant to us as Estrada recently visited Kstate and him commiting there might make Abmas remove KSU from consideration..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Might be relevant to us as Estrada recently visited Kstate and him commiting there might make Abmas remove KSU from consideration..
            Nah. Estrada’s visiting Thursday. They want both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Better than the double birds JW threw up on his way out.
              Please expand. I wasn’t aware of this.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Curious as to how many credit hours he will receive as a student at WSU. Same for Walton too.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

The P5's are going to be stashing and mothballing talent so other schools can't have that talent.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

The P5's are going to be stashing and mothballing talent so other schools can't have that talent.
                    I think so too. Especially sucks that those guys are coming from Hofstra and ORU. Put in all that work developing em just to see them move on

Comment

Just because they want both doesn't mean Abmas wants to go to a place with another dominant scorer.

Comment

I think so too. Especially sucks that those guys are coming from Hofstra and ORU. Put in all that work developing em just to see them move on
                        And the P5's cut their end of bench players in order to sign the lower levels top players.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Just because they want both doesn't mean Abmas wants to go to a place with another dominant scorer.
                          Yeah, maybe he doesn’t, who knows. I just don’t think there’s much momentum for us with Abmas unfortunately. I’m not getting my hopes up til I hear about a scheduled visit

Comment

• Everyone should already know that Colby Rogers was going to be our starting SG before he got denied by NCAA from his transfer into WSU. Taylor said as much, He would have started over Pierre, and there is no telling what IF he could have played and shoot his 40% from 3 along side Walton. Colby has signed with Armchair already weeks ago right after they announced Mills. Pierre saw the writing on the wall, especially when they brought in H at the 3. I think Pierre is talented and was coming into his own but he wants to start, wants the ball, and wants to shoot 5-7 3 pointers a game at 30% clip. That play doomed us first half of the year.

H gives us 2 years with medical redshirt granted, while Walton only had one year. H supposedly is better at defense.

The guy from Oklahoma will fit in the rotation, as they say Colby Rogers can play PG also.

if we can get a solid true PG that is older, then life is easier to penetrate and kick to Colby, H, or another shooter who is waiting to drill 3s. But this hunting your shot like ETN and shooting 28% is awful basketball to watch. I don’t Paul Mills allowing that YMCA ball.

Comment

• Cookie cake for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiin…….

Comment

• RaeQuan Battle out of Montana state would be a good add too. Just hit the portal within the last day or two

Comment

Working...
                                X