Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a difference between your term and simply ask a question

Comment

• If Pierre has his head focused he will average 25-30 per game next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
        There is a difference between your term and simply ask a question
        Hey, what would Shockernet be without its strawmen?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          If Pierre has his head focused he will average 25-30 per game next year.
          Yeah, NAIA competition will be something different for sure.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            If Pierre has his head focused he will average 25-30 per game next year.
            Ahhh yes focus…the bane of young people

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

Ahhh yes focus…the bane of young people
              And some old people

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

And some old people
                Uh, what are we discussing?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  There is a difference between your term and simply ask a question
                  I’m assuming this is directed at me and my use of bitched.

I am still annoyed at some for acting like JP quitting school had something to do with the newly hired staff. And that they “failed” to get him to stay.

The new staff literally pretty much retained everyone eligible, worthwhile and not arrested - from last year’s roster.

It was evident from the outset that JP stopped attending classes and would struggle to be eligible. Something I pointed out many times in said conversations.

Probably petty of me to keep pointing it out - So continue on.

Comment

• I’m not sure people have all inside info on how/ what players are doing in terms of academics/ school decision choices, as well as how the coaches feel about retaining the player… just asking does not always connotate criticism, just lack of info

Comment

• So Cortes might not be eligible? Oof

Comment

• That's news
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Also, is Joy in the country yet? Isn't he a possible PG? I know he will need more seasoning, but Greece could be a good option to get him some of that.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Also, is Joy in the country yet? Isn't he a possible PG? I know he will need more seasoning, but Greece could be a good option to get him some of that.
                            He wasn't mentioned in the article at all. I asked Taylor who all was eligible. I'm assuming Degray can't. Not sure on either international kid

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Also, is Joy in the country yet? Isn't he a possible PG? I know he will need more seasoning, but Greece could be a good option to get him some of that.

Comment

• Article says Cortes has to finish his summer classes to be academically eligible and will not play in Greece. XB and maybe Rogers or Beverly will have more ball handling duty although his offense does not put a lot of emphasis on the PG role of initiating the offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X