No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the diligent efforts of Shocks02 on recruit possibilities, I'm even more intrigued of who our next guests visits will be as this roller coaster ride continues.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That's normally enough time for people to realize they don't want to live there

Comment

• Princeton is shedding a bunch of high character players, that would seem to fit the HCPM mold, aren't they?

What about this Langborg dude? https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb...angborg-1.html

How is a coach like HCPM not all over this guy?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Targets.jpg

Comment

• Someone smarter than me will have to link if, but our men’s basketball Twitter posted pictures from some type of practice being ran by PM and new assistants.

Kenny P is there practicing with the team.

Seems encouraging.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
              Someone smarter than me will have to link if, but our men’s basketball Twitter posted pictures from some type of practice being ran by PM and new assistants.

Kenny P is there practicing with the team.

Seems encouraging.

Comment

• It means nothing until he pulls his name. Though the fact that Mills is letting him be a part of things would seem to indicate that Mills hasn't given up on him.

I still think if he were staying he'd have said so by now, but that's just a feeling.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  It means nothing until he pulls his name. Though the fact that Mills is letting him be a part of things would seem to indicate that Mills hasn't given up on him.

I still think if he were staying he'd have said so by now, but that's just a feeling.
                  I generally agree with the last part, but I cannot imagine him
                  being mostly out on WSU, but still practicing. That would be quite odd, and a huge waste of everyone’s time involved.

Not saying he is for sure back, but I also don’t believe it means nothing.

Comment

I generally agree with the last part, but I cannot imagine him
                    being mostly out on WSU, but still practicing. That would be quite odd, and a huge waste of everyone’s time involved.

Not saying he is for sure back, but I also don’t believe it means nothing.
                    Coaches might just need a body considering how few members of the team are on campus.

Comment

• Yea something tells me hes coming back, but I could be wrong.
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Coaches might just need a body considering how few members of the team are on campus.
                        Yeah could be.

Taylor E has echoed that the staff is operating like he isn’t coming back, so maybe I’m just having wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Unless he doesn’t have any better place to go.

Comment

• Quincy Ballard needs to pay attention. Look eye, look eye! Alwasy look eye!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Unless he doesn’t have any better place to go.
                              Again from Taylor, on one of the sports talk shows, said he had a very impressive group of schools after him. Didn’t talk specifics. So who knows.

Comment

Again from Taylor, on one of the sports talk shows, said he had a very impressive group of schools after him. Didn’t talk specifics. So who knows.
                                I'm guessing those impressive schools would have Kenny play 10-15 a game off the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X