No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an educated guess but I bet Abmas is getting offers in the ballpark of $300-$500k+.

if that helps anyone curb expectations

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
      Just an educated guess but I bet Abmas is getting offers in the ballpark of $300-$500k+.

if that helps anyone curb expectations
      We have donors with money here too though. Gonna have to find a way at some point

Comment

• Wouldn’t it benefit the Athletic Department more for an alum(s) to donate $500k to an NIL for Max?

Considering if he comes here and the team is good, they probably make well more than that in ticket sales and SASO contributions.
        The Assman

Comment

• WSU may get there eventually, but right now we’re just trying to fill the arena back up. If PM can get us winning at a high level again, the money will start flowing.

Comment

• No real surprise here but the company financing the outrageous NIL deals in Miami has accounting and financial issues.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
              https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/c...274463065.html

No real surprise here but the company financing the outrageous NIL deals in Miami has accounting and financial issues.
              If I read the article correctly, they forecasted recovered payments (revenue) of $992 million through Sept 2022 and they actually had 21 million in revenue.

That sounds a shade hinky if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

If I read the article correctly, they forecasted recovered payments (revenue) of $992 million through Sept 2022 and they actually had 21 million in revenue.

That sounds a shade hinky if you ask me.
                you can't expect it to be EXACT

Comment

• “Hello Nigel, this is John Ruiz, unfortunately we have some accounting issues and need to renege on your NIL deal; please return the Lamborghini immediately.”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                    https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/c...274463065.html

No real surprise here but the company financing the outrageous NIL deals in Miami has accounting and financial issues.
                    Very interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Very interesting.
                      artejohnson2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

you can't expect it to be EXACT
                        You owe me a new keyboard.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Updated with Meeks and Grill off the table.

Targets.jpg

Comment

• The lack of recruiting news is a bummer

Comment

• Need to see a few more bigs pop up on that list. If KP makes it back, then we really only need PF. If not, we need PF and C. Still need another PG as well.

We have 5 'ships left correct?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                Need to see a few more bigs pop up on that list. If KP makes it back, then we really only need PF. If not, we need PF and C. Still need another PG as well.

We have 5 'ships left correct?
                                Yes, we want our Shocker own Fab 5
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X