No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen Juco players of interest?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Verbal Commits @VerbalCommits

Oklahoma State G Avery Anderson III has entered the transfer portal. Grad transfer. http://verbalcommits.com/players/avery-anderson-iii

from Ft Worth

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        "Man, a little bit of everything," Lucas replied when asked by Robinson about what he hoped was next for his career. "Obviously I want to get back into coaching. I want to be a head coach one day in the league. And once I'm done coaching, I want to move into the front office."
        "I want to be able to orchestrate a team the way some of my colleagues are doing now, from Kyle Korver to Landry Fields to James Jones out here in Phoenix to Elgin Brand out in Philly. I feel like, as former players, we know how to put pieces to the puzzle together, we know what works and what [doesn't] work. I feel like I want to at least try to orchestrate a team... And you can see the job that James Jones and Elgin Brand [have] done for their teams.
        He was a key part of Frank Vogel's most recent staff.
        I wonder if Elgin Brand is related to Elton Brand or if that is some combination of Elgin Baylor and Elton Brand he is referencing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I wonder if Elgin Brand is related to Elton Brand or if that is some combination of Elgin Baylor and Elton Brand he is referencing.
          Or Miles Brand and Doug Elgin

Comment

• And coincidently, all four of those guys are from Philly, fans of the 76ers

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Twin brother

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...16616_38657636

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Where the hell does Kerr Kriisa think he's going? I mean, how much better does he think it's going to get?
                Apparently he's going to West Virginia.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• A somewhat interesting big man in the portal. Only played in about half of their games at Kentucky, but he averaged about 7 minutes in those games and 2.5 points and rebounds.

Kentucky isn't the easiest place to get on the court. Ugonna Onyenso is a 6'11" FR from Nigeria. He's efficient when he shoots (53%) and averaged a block per game in those 7 minutes.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Keylan Boone as a grad transfer would be a nice add and he would be close to home. Tulsa may also be a place he could end up or he could return to Big 12 somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Apparently he's going to West Virginia.
                      He wants to surpass TP in douche status.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He wants to surpass TP in douche status.
                        He sets his goals high. TP is the douche master
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Baylor G L.J. Cryer is entering the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/lj-cryer2

had a WSU offer

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Keylan Boone as a grad transfer would be a nice add and he would be close to home. Tulsa may also be a place he could end up or he could return to Big 12 somewhere.
                              He had an ORU offer out of high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                                Damn Witchita state always getting in our business

Comment

Working...
                                X