Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Why do you believe this?
    He finally posted his goodbye to ORU post on social media today. He's been silent otherwise. That's my guess at his hint.

Comment

• I not getting any audio on the Glenn Cambell GIF and not very good at reading lips. Is he singing Wichita Lineman, Galveston, By The Time I Get to Phoenix, or Southern Nights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

"Beverly shot a career-high 31.7% from 3-point range this past season". Do we really need another wing that can't shoot ?
        Definitely not a guy that gets one Uber excited. Maybe a change in scenery is what he needs.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• He was #42 on Rivals and #52 on 247 coming out of college, so he either showed some sort of talent and/or people saw enormous potential.

Hopefully, Mills & Co. can untap the player that is believed to be there.
          Last edited by Shock Top; April 10, 2023, 07:11 PM.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            He was #42 on Rivals and #52 on 247 coming out of college, so he either should some sort of talent and/or people saw enormous potential.

Hopefully, Mills & Co. can untap the player that is believed to be there.
            Yea but we have 4 (well 3.5 due to the injury year) years of college to go off of that's more relevant than his 2019 HS ranking.

But flip side... We do have 7 scholarships to fill and it's a 1 year player. Low risk.

Comment

• I remember everyone here just absolutely shitting on James Rojas as a has-been-cant-play-AAC guy. And he turned into a pretty nice piece.

Ill stay skeptical of posters complaining about us picking up former top-75 recruits.

Comment

Yea but we have 4 (well 3.5 due to the injury year) years of college to go off of that's more relevant than his 2019 HS ranking.

But flip side... We do have 7 scholarships to fill and it's a 1 year player. Low risk.
                Right…. I said hopefully they can untap the potential that was believed to be there, not the talent displayed at Miami.

We can agree that it is low risk though.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                  I remember everyone here just absolutely shitting on James Rojas as a has-been-cant-play-AAC guy. And he turned into a pretty nice piece.

Ill stay skeptical of posters complaining about us picking up former top-75 recruits.
                  We didn't **** on him until he committed to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I not getting any audio on the Glenn Cambell GIF and not very good at reading lips. Is he singing Wichita Lineman, Galveston, By The Time I Get to Phoenix, or Southern Nights?
                    Me neither, and also not good at reading lips ... this what I got tho ...

"Achoo and glurp the wobba. Glurp the wobba and a flow doooooown dooog."

Hope it helps.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Right…. I said hopefully they can untap the potential that was believed to be there, not the talent displayed at Miami.

We can agree that it is low risk though.
                      This is the type of guy we’re gonna get from the portal. Highly recruited guys that couldn’t crack the rotation at the P5 level for whatever reason. Sometimes a change of scenery is all that’s needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCount View Post
                        A little bit nicer than Jaykwon W. He said, “I can’t get out of here fast enough.”
                        Last edited by Shockm; April 10, 2023, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I believe he has 2 years remaining. Out of his 4 years you have the covid year (didn't count) and he was injured most of 1 year (won't count).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I believe he has 2 years remaining. Out of his 4 years you have the covid year (didn't count) and he was injured most of 1 year (won't count).
                            It's 1 and a maybe. Need a waiver for the injury year.

Comment

• Texas G Arterio Morris is entering the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/arterio-morris

Comment

• Howard F Jordan Wood has entered the transfer portal. Grad transfer. http://verbalcommits.com/players/jordan-wood

Comment

Working...
                                X