The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Shooting Guard is the one position we don't really need help with considering Rogers, Pierre, and Ricks can all play SG.
    XB too

Comment

• I think we are in need of 4s, and PGs, mayb3 a top notch 5, more than 2s, and 3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

XB too
        Thanks. I knew there was someone else but could not for the life of me remember who it was.

Comment

Thanks. I knew there was someone else but could not for the life of me remember who it was.
          Memory, the second thing to go.

Comment

• Javian McCollum is in the portal from Siena. He is a 6’2 point guard who averaged 16ppg & 4 apg with 2 years of eligibility left. He played with Colby Rogers last year. This would really hack off the Siena coach.
            Last edited by Shocker82/85; March 31, 2023, 06:47 PM.

Comment

XB too
              Well… rumor is XB cut in front of Grill at the downtown imax and got the last hot dog.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

XB too
                lol I really would prefer to transfer him and find better

Comment

Shooting Guard is the one position we don't really need help with considering Rogers, Pierre, and Ricks can all play SG.
                  Let's clear this comment up please.....you're not saying we can't use the 3rd leading scorer on a BIG12 team that went to the Dance because Jalen Ricks scored 21 points this season, are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Let's clear this comment up please.....you're not saying we can't use the 3rd leading scorer on a BIG12 team that went to the Dance because Jalen Ricks scored 21 points this season, are you?
                    Doc, do you really think that is worse than "let's get rid of Kenny, and find a better 6'11" center?"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Doc, do you really think that is worse than "let's get rid of Kenny, and find a better 6'11" center?"
                      Like they grow on trees…
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

You just gave equal status to Kenny Pohto (who was a good 5 the last half of the year) and Jalen Ricks (who has rarely played)? We need 3 Centers so why get rid of Kenny? It makes no sense.

Comment

• HCPM would like the assist to turnover ratio of Kenny P. among other assets he has with 2 Seasons left. Has anybody heard anything on Pierre? Would have he have to sit out a year if he transfered?
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 1195 have found the portal so far as of this evening.

Comment

• Let's be realistic here. KP is the MVP on our roster as it exists today. Rogers has not proven a thing yet. JP has so much potential but was only a 28% perimeter shooter and had more turnovers than assists. XB was starting to improve a little but realistically not starter quality for most AAC level teams. Big holes to fill at PG and PF. Grill is a tough proven quality B12 level player that is going to help any team if a good coach can work with him. I believe we have that type of coach. Hope to hear some positive recruiting news for a change the next two weeks or I will be getting nervous.

Comment

• Gonzaga G Hunter Sallis has entered the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/hunter-sallis

former 5 star from Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X