The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    I assume that we have had no one enter the portal after the one on one talks with HCPM is good news?
    It's possible they need a little time to discuss with their families and think about it. But if by end of day Monday we haven't heard anything, I do think that's good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      '22 four star recruit from Nebraska (Isaac Traudt) has entered the portal. Looks like he redshirt at Virginia this year. He's a 6'10" FR. Don't know much else about him.

I think I'm a little obsessed with adding size to the roster.
      Isaac doesn't care about his girlfriends needs and transfers to Creighton as expected. She should dump his ass.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Makhi Miles gone. Mills has much work to do

Comment

• I really want KP back, as well. With he and QB I feel very comfortable with the C position so we could then focus on PG and then a solid PF. I think we are going to be fine at the wings especially if they could get Grill on board. Yes, I am a big advocate for him and his style of play is just what we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I really hope Kenny comes back. He's a good player and seems like a solid person off the court. Would also be nice to have someone with 3 years of playing tenure on the team.
            Never have been impressed with Kenny. Can't shoot the 3. Too soft inside. Below average post moves. Every player (except if Mills brings players with him) will have to learn a new system. I just feel we can do better than Kenny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

He’s a valued AARP member.
              Yes, but does he qualify for a reverse mortgage?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Never have been impressed with Kenny. Can't shoot the 3. Too soft inside. Below average post moves. Every player (except if Mills brings players with him) will have to learn a new system. I just feel we can do better than Kenny.
                I never understood how people think he’s a shooter. He’s not. He is too soft too. I think he’s a wonderful passer and can appreciate him for that and would love to keep him, but he was being left wide open on the 3 and missed them all.

Let’s take him for what he is now. Maybe Mills can fix that.

Comment

• My goodness, if you couldn't see his improvement the last half of the season you just were not watching very close or don't understand the game very well. AND, he still has MORE upside. We NEED him ! Some of you might recall that I was always a big advocate for AM and look what he did his senior year. I think KP is ahead of where AM was at the same stage of their careers. Mark my words, if we lose him he will be a force somewhere else. I'd rather it be here !
                  Last edited by asiseeit; March 31, 2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...492/cam-martin

Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; March 31, 2023, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Added Cam Martin:

Targets.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        I really want KP back, as well. With he and QB I feel very comfortable with the C position so we could then focus on PG and then a solid PF. I think we are going to be fine at the wings especially if they could get Grill on board. Yes, I am a big advocate for him and his style of play is just what we need.
                        I wouldn't count on QB at this point. Great if he becomes healthy and develops into a well rounded contributor but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• Has Abmas indicated what his plans are?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                            Has Abmas indicated what his plans are?
                            Not that I have seen or heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yes, but does he qualify for a reverse mortgage?
                              Can you imagine if Grant Gibbs would’ve had a Covid year and NIL? He could’ve drawn social security, Medicare, AND NIL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Added Cam Martin:

Targets.jpg
                                Thanks for putting this together.

I honestly haven't done any research, should we be excited about anyone on this list?

Comment

Working...
                                X