• Show
Clear All

• Bilas is a pompous ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Jay Bilas talking nonsense on TV again…
      Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Bilas is a pompous ass.

Thanks for the info. I already know what he is.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Thanks for the info. I already know what he is.......
        Sorry to bother. No need to be a dick.

Comment

For those of us not watching, what did he say?

Comment

• Just being a smug SOB like usual.

People (like Seth Greenberg) were voicing concerns about the changes in college basketball, and he we just responding with snarking comments with a condescending attitude.

”Well, we’ve been talking about the coaching transfer portal for the last couple weeks now.”

”There’s no free agency if they aren’t employees​​​​​​. It’s just a kid going from one college to another.”

His “I’m smarter and better than you” tone is going to piss off the wrong person someday.
            The Assman

Comment

Comment

Just being a smug SOB like usual.

People (like Seth Greenberg) were voicing concerns about the changes in college basketball, and he we just responding with snarking comments with a condescending attitude.

”Well, we’ve been talking about the coaching transfer portal for the last couple weeks now.”

”There’s no free agency if they aren’t employees​​​​​​. It’s just a kid going from one college to another.”

His “I’m smarter and better than you” tone is going to piss off the wrong person someday.
                Thanks Shock Top .

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  You're absolutely right!!

Comment

• I don't recall seeing this one reported here yet. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I don't recall seeing this one reported here yet. . .

Hmmm. I wonder why. Did he not like being yelled at? Where’s home?

Comment

• Somme guys want a bigger role. Who knows, but hard top keep everyone happy.

Comment

• Probably wanting Houston to get in a bidding war for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Probably wanting Houston to get in a bidding war for him.
                            I wouldn’t play that.

If I’m a coach: if you enter the portal, you’re gone.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Numerous coaches changing head coaching jobs are having several players follow them rather quickly from previous to current school…. Does anyone else find it a little odd that Mills hasn’t yet ? Especially when the majority of his good players have been with him for several years and since he’s such a players coach / relationship guy AND considering a player going from Oral to WSU is a step up ? Perplexes me for sure

Comment

• Maybe he has integrity and doesn’t want to gut the school that gave him an opportunity to succeed.

I’m sure he would love Abmas to join here, but I respect that he hasn’t cleaned house at ORU (yet).
                                Last edited by Shock Top; April 1, 2023, 11:41 PM.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X