The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Our old friend Noah Fernandes is in the portal again.
    Would not hate a reunion as a backup or even spot starter at the 2 guard. Proven guy now. Very good at UMass.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Pohto will hurt if that indeed materializes. He will go somewhere and do damage given the proper staff to develop his immense talent.

Comment

Not going to lie, really sucked to see some past Shockers tear it up at another school.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
          Some other school about to get them a Charmin soft center
          That will end up averaging 22 pts and 12 boards a game his senior year.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            Our old friend Noah Fernandes is in the portal again.
            THAT really surprises me. He left here to go back home and has stayed there the last 3 years. He has been very injury prone, and it looked like he missed 20 games this season over 2 different times (may very well had been the same injury and came back too soon). UMass really missed him when he wasn't in the lineup. Not sure how another school could rely on him as their #1 PG.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              R-E-L-A-X...the portal works both ways
              No major loss...was never bought in to KP.

Comment

Pohto gonna be a very good player for somebody. Ballard looks like a wasted scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  Some other school about to get them a Charmin soft center
                  Not at all. He's at top-10 transfer as of this very moment.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Meh i personally think hes soft but in his defense he had a soft HC
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

If we all remember, big men generally take longer to develop their game than other positions. He's ahead of most other past successful WSU centers.

Comment

• Kenny P. Showed improvement this Season. I consider him a finesse player and one we need to keep. Below is evidence of his overall stats that were solid.

1. He only had 39 turnovers in 830 minutes which was best by far with our starters. Morris U, was a banger but made too many turnovers and not near the passer when he did pass.

2. KP was 2nd in assists. Not many 5s we have had pass as well? 60 assists 39 turnovers. No, he is not a pg.

3. KP was 2nd in blocks and 3rd in steals.

4. KP was 2nd in fg % and 3rd in rebounds

Find a way to keep him and bring in 2 or 3 more bigs at the 4 and or 5 position. Warning!!! I haver never made one thin dime coaching but keep KP anywho.
                        Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 13, 2023, 05:25 PM.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Speaking of transfers. Does everyone prefer a thread on the main basketball forum for transfers other than WSU or should we keep that to the recruiting forum? Doesn't matter to me just want to put it where the majority of people feel it should be without clogging up this forum with unnecessary stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            Speaking of transfers. Does everyone prefer a thread on the main basketball forum for transfers other than WSU or should we keep that to the recruiting forum? Doesn't matter to me just want to put it where the majority of people feel it should be without clogging up this forum with unnecessary stuff.
                            Ask WuShock Reaper to see if it’s ok.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Speaking of transfers. Does everyone prefer a thread on the main basketball forum for transfers other than WSU or should we keep that to the recruiting forum? Doesn't matter to me just want to put it where the majority of people feel it should be without clogging up this forum with unnecessary stuff.
                              Main forum. I can move it later if we need to.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Ask WuShock Reaper to see if it’s ok.
                                I agree. Reaper’s a good guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X