No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KP was bound to go. Some of us predicted it in December when things were an absolute mess with the team. No surprise here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Speaking of transfers. Does everyone prefer a thread on the main basketball forum for transfers other than WSU or should we keep that to the recruiting forum? Doesn't matter to me just want to put it where the majority of people feel it should be without clogging up this forum with unnecessary stuff.
      I think...you should do what you want to do. That's what I do around here.

Comment

• TE.PNG

Comment

• Hoping we could keep KP. Definitely had a better second half of season. Was frustrating to watch sometimes because of his lack of physicality but that can be worked on in the weight room. He became a pretty good passer and he has good hands. Only being a sophomore I think he would help us big time over the next two years with a good coach. Hope h has a change of heart…

Comment

• I would not be surprised to see some guys enter and then return after a new HC gets a chance to re-recruit them. They almost have to enter to see what their options are.

Comment

• Tulsa has lost a 3rd one in Tim Dalger. I'm not sure I'd consider any of the three a big loss for them, and lord knows they need to get better.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

I think...you should do what you want to do. That's what I do around here.
                Nah, when it comes to junking up the forum, I would rather get input from others who use the forum as to what they prefer. You do you boo...

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  Tulsa has lost a 3rd one in Tim Dalger. I'm not sure I'd consider any of the three a big loss for them, and lord knows they need to get better.
                  If Bryant Selebangue becomes available though...

Comment

• Shox recruiting him in the class of 2020:

Has seen his minutes and production decline each of the last two years.

View the profile of Presbyterian Blue Hose Guard Jamahri Harvey on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Nah, when it comes to junking up the forum, I would rather get input from others who use the forum as to what they prefer. You do you boo...
                      You're absolutely right, the world needs both of us types. Rule-followers and Path-makers. "Hey! You and your buddy pick-up my stuff. We're going this way."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

You're absolutely right, the world needs both of us types. Rule-followers and Path-makers. "Hey! You and your buddy pick-up my stuff. We're going this way."
                        Path maker...LOLLLLLLLL!!!

Comment

• Temple's Khalif Battle is in the portal.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Temple's Khalif Battle is in the portal.
                            "Buyer Beware"

Comment

• Would like to see us use some of that NIL money soon to lure KP back into the fold. #1 KP, #2 JW and #3 JP

Comment

• Melvion Flanagan in the portal

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X