• WSU is not getting Abmas.

Please Permaban me when they do.

Seriously. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
        WSU is not getting Abmas.

Please Permaban me when they do.

Seriously. Please.
        We now have both TE AND the guy who has been spot on on many of the transfers this year (trillydonovan) saying its possible and a visit is even possible. That's the most traction we've had on him in a long while

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We now have both TE AND the guy who has been spot on on many of the transfers this year (trillydonovan) saying its possible and a visit is even possible. That's the most traction we've had on him in a long while
          But is it really more than a courtesy to Mills? I still think it's a long shot to land him, regardless if he visits or not.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I don't know what's happening anymore. This is a crazy roller coaster ride.

Comment

• "BuT iT's TeXaS!!!!!"

Same thing when UT was reportedly courting Marshall.

Doesn't mean Max will end up here, but people seemed quick to right off WSU once the "big boys" got involved, yet he hasn't signed for one of them as of now.

Time will tell.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

But is it really more than a courtesy to Mills? I still think it's a long shot to land him, regardless if he visits or not.
                Courtesy or not .. its movement on the most promising recruit we've been connected to.

Comment

• If he's taking a visit at the last minute, it's probably not a courtesy.

Doesn't mean we'll get him, but doesn't mean it's just some formality that we won't either.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Courtesy or not .. its movement on the most promising recruit we've been connected to.
                    Yeah. Not holding my breath, but who knows. Mills knows Abmas better than anyone at Texas or K-State. We will see how good of a salesman he is.

I won't hold it against Mills if he doesnt land him. But glad he is at least making a push!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

That one may have been about Tylor Perry.

But Trilly Donovan has said that WSU is pretty much not being considered by Abmas. Said he would be very surprised if Abmas came to WSU.

So I think everyone who is still holding onto hope should at least be prepared emotionally for when it doesn't happen lol
                      This afternoon Trilly said a WSU visit for Abmas is to take place this week. Never over til it’s over

Comment

HCPM getting ready to feed me the biggest, tastiest bunch of crow ever
                        I hope all you Negative Nancy’s eat crow. Haha

First and foremost, we need a team who will follow their coach to war like Abmas did for Mills. Judging how our players played (or didn’t play) under IB is not data I would die on a cross for. We hired a new coach to “coach” more out of existing and incoming talent.

As you all saw during NCAA tourney, there were plenty of upsets by teams with players you all would scoff at in the portal. But they won, and they did on it teams with coaches that played them correctly and made adjustments.

I don’t care when Mills fills the team, so long as it’s a team that follows our Coach and the players are not cancerous to a program.

Comment

• This is all about Armchair raising the funds

Comment

• Would I love to have Max Abmas at WSU? ABSOLUTELY!

That said, I find it very hard to believe. Texas and K St probably have their roster pretty much rounded out except for "the final piece".

WSU on the other hand would have benefited greatly in their recruiting had it been known Abmas was coming here early on. So would have Abmas.

Comment

• Maybe Collins signs on with Abmas.

Last two scholarships would probably be filled pretty quickly after that, especially if KP is one of those.
                              The Assman

Comment

• East Carolina getting themselves some dudes

Comment

Working...
                                X