• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Lol shocker faithful 2.0
    Karen 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

Karen 2.0
      Nah, just insane that no one is allowed to be concerned or else everyone jumps down their throat. Must go along with the group think sunshine and rainbows.

Comment

Lol shocker faithful 2.0
        Dude, you used to be the head hauncho of Shocker Faithful. You even blocked people who were too “negative” for you.

What a baby. Dry it up son.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I am certain that 4 players leaving Kennesaw State for Wichita State along with the coach would have met the threshold for Stickboy46 to approve of the coaching hire. At that point, he would have felt good that the coach and a bunch of players from the Atlantic Sun could dominate the AAC based on their past achievements.
          Oral Roberts was 30 spots higher than us in Kenpom. We lost our best 4 players at this point ... So yea.. I'd feel much better if Mills brought a couple of his top players...

Comment

Nah, just insane that no one is allowed to be concerned or else everyone jumps down their throat. Must go along with the group think sunshine and rainbows.
            You’re definitely allowed to be concerned about whatever. You could be right, Mills might end up sucking. I don’t know. No one does.

But, “Mills not bringing any players from his old team in the first 10 days he’s been here is already a yellow flag for this hire” is just a pretty bad take IMO. So you’re likely to get push back on it.

This board is not overly positive. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

You’re definitely allowed to be concerned about whatever. You could be right, Mills might end up sucking. I don’t know. No one does.

But, “Mills not bringing any players from his old team in the first 10 days he’s been here is already a yellow flag for this hire” is just a pretty bad take IMO. So you’re likely to get push back on it.

This board is not overly positive. Lol
              Nah it's not a bad take at all. It's definitely a interesting sign that no player was jumping to follow him. If you want to bury your head in the sand and ignore that... That's your bad take.

Comment

• Maybe, just hear me out on this one, maybe he thinks he can get BETTER players than what he had at Oral Roberts in the portal?!

To be honest, the only player from ORU that would really get me pumped to see come would be Abmas. If others did come; groovy.

I’d rather shoot for the moon on other targets first though, rather than just take any ORU player that wants to come.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  Maybe, just hear me out on this one, maybe he thinks he can get BETTER players than what he had at Oral Roberts in the portal?!

To be honest, the only player from ORU that would really get me pumped to see come would be Abmas. If others did come; groovy.

I’d rather shoot for the moon on other targets first though, rather than just take any ORU player that wants to come.
                  Yes. Having this conversation and coming up with inferences about it before we have any idea what the roster looks like seems pretty dumb.

Comment

Maybe, just hear me out on this one, maybe he thinks he can get BETTER players than what he had at Oral Roberts in the portal?!

If he does, that would be great and I'll admit I was impatient. I'm not saying he's going to fail or that he won't get better players. Just saying it's interesting no one really seems to want to follow him (at least yet)

Doesn't help that we are still waiting for the announcement of the rest of the staff. Until they are officially hired by WSU they can't be out recruiting for us. Granted that might be moreso on WSU admins shoulders than Mills if it's hung up on HR.

Comment

• I mean, Mills was giving interviews as the HC of WSU, before it was officially announced.

Maybe the ink is dry and they just haven’t made any formal announcements.
                      The Assman

Comment

I mean, Mills was giving interviews as the HC of WSU, before it was officially announced.

Maybe the ink is dry and they just haven’t made any formal announcements.
                        That's different... Recruiting has specific rules for the NCAA. But it's possible the ink is dry they just aren't announcing... Just not sure of the benefit of that.

Comment

• What was the attitude toward Jankovich when he took IlSU's potential AA PG with him to SMU? If it was bad for Jank to do that and it's also an indictment on Mills for not doing that, then I see a problem.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ORU players in the AAC is not a good idea. To have a metric of bringing players with him is silly, at least for right now. If he somehow recruits at a lower level than ORU, then I think that judgement is warranted. However, I do not find it troubling that he isn’t loading WSU to compete in whatever conference ORU is in. I want players that can play into April.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• #1 - head coaches generally are not the lead recruiters.
                              #2 - he has not officially hired his coaching staff
                              #3 - it is possible that the assistant coaches he has lined up have recruits that they want to bring
                              #4 - Mills likely has a plan that has not been rolled out to the public.

A lot of moving parts, so let’s see how it plays out.

Comment

• Ross (“Talk to me Ross”) says patience weedhoppers…

”That is all”
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X