No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass is always greener...'til it ain't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein
      Nate Oats has released a statement.
      NMSU looking for talent…
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Kicked off the team for getting caught with pot. That is BS.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          Kicked off the team for getting caught with pot. That is BS.
          And having multiple guns

Comment

Kicked off the team for getting caught with pot. That is BS.
            Im going to venture and say the guns were the larger issue here.

Comment

• BS or not, Bama is on a heighten sense of not tolerating nonsense after what has gone down this past season.

They would have be fine without Walton to begin with and given the fact that he likely was going to have to sit out a year anyways, it’s easy to cut him lose for being anything but a choir boy.
              The Assman

Comment

• The guns were legal and possessed in a legal manner.

If guns were the issue, and I can’t believe I’m about to say this, that’s completely racist. They weren’t gang bangin. They were sitting in a car smoking and someone called the cops.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The guns were legal and possessed in a legal manner.

If guns were the issue, and I can’t believe I’m about to say this, that’s completely racist. They weren’t gang bangin. They were sitting in a car smoking and someone called the cops.
                  Legal or not.. Might have violated team rules. One of those rules might be no guns unless you are a lottery pick

Comment

• Kids deserve second chances… after you get out of jail come on back lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

NMSU looking for talent…
                      Quote of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Legal or not.. Might have violated team rules. One of those rules might be no guns unless you are a lottery pick
                        Most likely, he was kicked because he was charged with a misdemeanor.

I’m not saying he isn’t a knucklehead or worse, but this is petty.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
                          Kids deserve second chances… after you get out of jail come on back lol
                          He’ll get off with community service.

Comment

• There might have been other things happening below the surface in Bama, and even earlier in Wichita. I would at least wonder about A basketball player, who possesses multiple guns, and arrested for marijuana. Alabama’s pretty conservative. Were the guns legal for sure. Was he on campus? What are Alabama Universities gun laws? I don’t know the answers to these questions.

He may get off with community service.

Comment

• You joke but this really surprises me about Walton. Not the weed part so much as the other. Never caused a bit of trouble here.

Comment

• He should've just supplied one of those guns for a murder. He'd still be ballin.

Comment

Working...
                                X